At Practice Plus Group Hospital Plymouth - our vision is to deliver “Access to Excellence”.
Rated "Oustanding" by CQC in 2016.
We strive to practice exceptional healthcare every day, growing responsibly so that we can help more people. Our services are chosen and trusted by patients and NHS commissioners and are easily available to all. We are driven by innovation and proudly deliver through expert colleagues working together as a team.
- We treat patients and each other as we would like to be treated
- We act with integrity
- We embrace diversity
- We strive to do things better together
• Over 98.2% of patients would recommend Practice Plus Group Hospital Plymouth to a friend*
• Zero cases of hospital-acquired MRSA or MSSA not as an inpatient**
• Free parking, free bedside television, free local calls and access to free WiFi
If you would like more information about the services available to patients at please visit https://www.plymouthpeninsulahospital.nhs.uk/
* Friends & Family Patient Satisfaction Survey, October 2020
** Since opened by UKSH in August 2005