We provide a range of outpatient clinics and services for children and adults, as well as inpatient rehabilitation wards for adults and an inpatient unit for young people with severe and enduring mental illness.
- Ascot (male) and Windsor (female) inpatient wards. Our short stay rehabilitation wards are for adults who need nursing, occupational therapy and physiotherapy care.
- Adult speech and language therapy clinics.
- (Berkshire Adolescent Service) Willow House. We run inpatient care 24/7 for young people between 12 and 18 years old who have severe and enduring mental illness. We are also able to offer day care as an alternative where appropriate. This service includes eating disorders.
- Bed wetting (enuresis) clinic for children run by our school nurses.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) appointments.
- Continence clinics. Our Continence Advisory Service supports and advises people who have problems with bladder or bowel control.
- Dietetic clinics for children and adults and a weight management group. Find out more on the Nutrition and Dietetic Service page on our website.
- IV clinic (blood transfusions and infusions) run by our District Nurses every Monday, except Bank Holidays, and Tuesday.
- Memory clinics for people who are experiencing problems with memory, reasoning or communication.
- Physiotherapy clinics, outpatients physiotherapy including a specialist clinic for people with cancer who experience tightness or reduced range of movement after treatment. The wards have their own inpatient physiotherapy team.
- Podiatry clinics.
- Talking Therapies appointments for people who have anxiety, depression, stress or phobias.
- Well-baby clinic with our health visiting team from 5pm to 6pm on the first Tuesday of each month.
There are a small number of services we do not run, for example the Audiology service is run by the Royal Berkshire Hospital.