London Road Dental Practice is a family-run practice based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
The practice has been awarded the British Dental Association Good Practice Award and our varied patient base is from Chippenham, Bath, Calne, Melksham and the surrounding areas.
Our Dentists and Hygienists are highly trained and aim to provide excellent service and the best quality dental care in a relaxed environment for patients of all ages.
Patients who are nervous of dental treatment have found our friendly manner welcoming as our team always seeks to put everyone at ease. We also offer sedation if required.
Our policy is to treat our patients as individuals and as how we would like to be treated. Our clinical findings and treatment options will be clearly explained in plain English to make it easier for patients to make informed decisions about their treatment.
Treatment is offered privately and also on a monthly payment plan. Our practice membership plan makes quality dentistry very affordable and easy to budget for with transparent costs. For more information, please see our Fees section.
We treat children (under 18 years of age) registered at the practice on the NHS.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our friendly practice.
Why Choose London Road Dental Practice?
- The practice has been awarded the British Dental Association Good Practice Award.
- We treat children (under the age of 17 years) for FREE on the NHS.*
- Emergency appointments available every day.
- Practice membership plans that spread the cost of your treatment making it more affordable.
- Nervous patients well-catered for.
- All our dentists are highly trained in the UK.
- Late evening appointments available.
- Our friendly staff will make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Free on-site car parking.