Hello & Thank you for visiting our NHS Choices Page.
We are an Independent Dental Practice with a Friendly Dental Team situated in a Modern & Purpose Built Ground Floor Building with a Beautiful Surroundings of Yarm & Ingleby Barwick in Stockton-on-Tees.
Our Mission is to Promote Better Oral Health Care in the Local Community and be the Dental Practice of First Choice within the Stockton-on-Tees Area.
We are passionate about Delivering Excellent Patient Care & First Class Customer Service.
We have been awarded BDA Good Practice Membership for our High Standards in Regulatory compliance, Quality of dentistry delivered and Patient satisfaction. The BDA Good Practice Scheme is UK dentistry’s leading Quality Assurance Programme.
The BDA Good Practice Commitment:
To be part of BDA Good Practice all members of the dental team will have made this commitment:
- We aim to provide dental care of Consistently Good Quality
- We will work with you to provide care that meets Your Needs & Wishes
- We aim to make your treatment Comfortable & Convenient
- We will check for Mouth Cancer and tell you what we find
- We look after your general Health and Safety
- We follow current Infection Control Standards
- We keep our Skills & Knowledge Up to Date
- We Monitor the Quality of our service to identify opportunities for improvements
We are among the very few Dental Practices in Teesside currently involved in the Postgraduate Dental Foundation Training of Dentists in England accredited by the Health Education North East (HENE).
For your protection, the practice is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and, to protect all of our patients and staff, we follow strict guidelines with regard to Cross-Infection Control. To read about our latest CQC inspection report published in November 2016 please click here
T: 01642 308 764 (Mon - Thurs 9AM to 5PM & Fri 9AM to 4PM)