Located on the Essex Coast, Corner Lodge is a purpose-built home designed to provide dementia care in a homely, comfortable, bright, and secure environment.
Corner Lodge offers:
• 24-hour person-centred specialist dementia care
• A well-trained staff to maintain a high standard of warm, respectful, professional care
• Spacious bedrooms
• 6 Lounges
• A specialist dementia garden designed to stimulate the senses
• 2 Outdoor seating areas
• Shops and the beach within walking distance
• An Activities Programme that is fun, varied, and exciting.
• A diverse menu of home-cooked meals for all dietary requirements prepared daily with fresh ingredients.
• CCTV cameras in the corridors and communal areas of the home to ensure the residents’ safety.
• The Corner Lodge Express, a purpose-built train carriage with 3 monitors connected to a video feed that simulates views from the window of a moving train.
In June 2020, Corner Lodge became a Gold Standards Framework Accredited Home for the provision of person-centred end of life care every individual deserves.
• 2009 – Essex County Council Award for Quality and Innovation
• 2015 – My Home Life Essex Award for the home’s Activities Programme and its continued dedication to maintaining the residents’ involvement with the local community.
• 2019 – The home won First Place in the Essex Care Sector Awards in the Activities and Wellbeing Category.
At Corner Lodge, the residents are the heart of everything they do.
CQC Rating: Good (30 January 2018)
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk