Keeping you happy and helping you maintain your independence at home is our ultimate goal. To achieve this we offer care packages ranging from 15 minute , 30 minutes to hourly calls as well as longer visits throughout the day and night.
We appreciate that each individual is different, so when we create care plans we put a great deal of time and effort in getting to know you and your support network. This allows us to deliver a service that is personalised to your needs and overall wellbeing.
Our professional carers can provide assistance with a variety services focused on assisting you with your day to day tasks.
Personal care services include:
- Help getting up and going to bed
- Washing and dressing
- Bathing and showering
- Toileting and managing incontinence
- Social companionship
Help at home tasks include:
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Housework, shopping, laundry
- Managing medication
- Collecting prescriptions
- Offering conversation is part and parcel of all services we provide
- Accompanying clients to appointments e.g. doctors, hospital, hairdressers
- Accompanying clients when shopping, to the library, social events
- Day and night sits – having the peace of mind that someone is there to help during the day or night