Bolton NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of high quality services both in the community and at the Royal Bolton Hospital to patients from Bolton and beyond. We have a number of health centres and clinics including the state of the art Bolton One in the town centre and we also provide care to patients at home when needed. The Royal Bolton Hospital provides general and specialist services, including medicine, surgery, paediatrics, elderly care and diagnostic services. The hospital is a "super centre" for maternity, neonatal and children's services.
Our vision is to develop the organisation and aim to match the best integrated care organisations internationally for the quality and efficiency of our services by 2016.
Our renewed focus will give us three fundamental aims:-
- Best care for better health (for our patients and our community)
- Responsible use of resources (for the taxpayer)
- Valued, respected and proud (by our staff, patients and public)
Our strategic direction will be to address and design:-
- Meeting the health needs of our population
- Improving the safety and quality of care
- Improving the patients experience
- Making our services more efficient