Founded in 2007, ACES is a pioneering independent provider of NHS ophthalmic care in the community. Delivering the highest standard of clinical eye care with expert consultant ophthalmologists.
ACES are providers of Cataract treatment, YAG Laser, Glaucoma treatment including SLT Laser, Oculoplastics and a full range of general ophthalmology services.
Quality of Care – Quality of Life
ACES are committed to providing exceptional and timely community routine and emergency ophthalmology outpatient services. With the latest in ophthalmic technology, ACES are able to consistently provide excellent clinical outcomes for all of our patients allowing them to enjoy a better quality of life.
The main objectives of the services are to:
- Reduce waiting times for patients with eye conditions.
- Deliver exceptional care without the requirement for a hospital stay.
- Have a positive impact on patients’ lives.
- Provide more accessible care closer to home for patients in line with DoH guidelines.
- Reduce overall waiting times in the health economy.
- Create additional capacity in secondary care.
- Aim to provide a fast and efficient patient focused pathway in collaboration with patient representatives and primary care professionals.
- Use the latest technologies and state-of-the-art equipment maintaining the highest levels of ophthalmology care.
ACES are accredited by Cambridge & Peterborough, Norfolk and Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Groups.
ACES have community clinics in the following locations:
Head Office Contact Details
Anglia Community Eye Service
ACES Eye Clinic
For more information please visit our website: