Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS) delivers community healthcare services for the population of Lincolnshire, one of the largest healthcare communities in the country.
The services we provide enable patients and families to access care and support at, or as close to, home as possible. We work in partnership with health and social care providers to maintain patients’ independent lifestyles for as long as they can.
Our staff care for thousands of patients:
- more than 100 patients seen in our walk in centre daily
- 72,000 patients cared for by complex case managers / community teams every year
- 3,300 people cared for in our community hospital beds annually
- around 100,000 patients access our out of hours service in a year
- over 1,100 patients seen in minor injury units and urgent care centres every week