Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust provides a very broad range of community and in-patient mental health services, learning disability services, community services, children's and addictions services to people living in Hull, the East Riding of Yorkshire and North Yorkshire. We also provide specialist services for children including physiotherapy, speech and language therapy and support for children and young people and their families experiencing emotional or mental health difficulties.
The Trust also provides specialist services, such as forensic support and offender health, to patients from the wider Yorkshire and Humber area and further afield.
Our services include:
- A&E liaison for working age adults and older people
- addictions, including inpatient alcohol detox
- bladder and bowel specialist care
- child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS)
- children’s services
- chronic fatigue
- forensic services for mental health, learning disability patients and personality disorder patients, including some from outside our area
- health improvement through our Health Trainers
- health visiting
- Huntington’s disease team
- inpatient and community mental health for working age adults and older people
- learning disability community and inpatient services
- perinatal mental health
- psychiatric liaison
- psychological interventions
- school nursing
- therapy services (physiotherapy, speech and language)
- traumatic stress
(This list is not exhaustive)
Visit our website www.humber.nhs.uk for more information on our services.