Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is a specialist mental health and community health services trust.
We operate from more than 100 sites across the county including community hospitals, Prospect Park Hospital, clinics and GP practices.
We share some of our community hospitals with other NHS providers such as Royal Berkshire Hospital and Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals, which also run services from these sites. We also provide health care and therapy to people in their own homes.
Our services include:
- Inpatient rehabilitation wards at community hospitals
- Community nursing
- Health visiting
- Allied health such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy and podiatry
- Learning disability community-based services
- Mental health services - inpatient and community-based
- Community dentistry for children and adults who have special needs that prevent them getting dental care from a general dentist
- Children's services
- Prison health services
- Some of the walk-in health centres and minor injuries units in Berkshire.
The majority of people we care for are supported in their own homes. Find out more about us by visiting our website.