We treat over one million people a year at our three hospitals in Leicester - Glenfield hospital, Leicester General Hospital and Leicester Royal Infirmary. Nine out of ten of our patients say their care is good, very good or excellent.
Formed in 2000, we are one of the largest and busiest teaching trusts in England. As a teaching trust we work closely with local universities and play a vital role in the education and training of doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
Our core purpose is to provide caring at its best for all our patients. Our values sit at the heart of everything we do:
- We treat people how we would like to be treated
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We focus on what matters most
- We are passionate and creative in our work
- We are one team and we are best when we work together