Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust provides the following extensive portfolio of services:
- a range of children’s services to children, young people and families in (Cambridgeshire and Norfolk)
- school age immunisation programme (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- i-CaSH: Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Services (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- dental services (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- musculo-skeletal services and uro-gynaecological physiotherapy services (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough)
- the Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and the Evelyn Community Head Injury Service
- Children and Adults’ Community Health services for the residents of Luton
A full list of the Trust's services across can be found on the Trust's website at www.cambscommunityservices.nhs.uk.
The Trust’s Board meets in public on a regular basis - more information can be found on the website above or contact the Communications Team at email@example.com
Safe staffing levels
Our nursing staff treat those in their care with compassion and respect, in patient’s homes, wards and clinics across the Trust.
NHS England and the Care Quality Commission have issued joint guidance on publishing staffing levels on our inpatient wards. To view the latest report, click here.
Quality Account 2017/18
Our Quality Account for 2017/18, covering all services provided by Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Luton, Norfolk and Suffolk is accessible via the adjacent link.