Reids Pharmacy

1. Review titled Amazing staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 February 2021

Went to get occupational health vaccinations and could not be more happy with the standard of the service. Amazing staff, amazing pharmacy and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to get vaccinated for travel or for other reasons.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Amazing staff as unsuitable

2. Review titled Amazing Practice

by Mrs P Fagan - Posted on 16 January 2021

I would highly recommend Reid pharmacy. I was treated with patients, kindness and reassurance when I had the flu vaccination. The pharmacist was professional, he took the time to explain what he was going to do and allowed me to voice my worries. He even showed me how to breath to make me feel calm. Thank you!!

Report review titled Amazing Practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great communication

by Chris Buckley - Posted on 20 January 2021

Dr very helpful and talks you through exactly what is going to happen. Kind sincere guy friendly and has time for any concerns. Why can't more be like this?

Visited January 2021

Report review titled Great communication as unsuitable

4. Review titled Great Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 January 2021

I am happy happy I visited reid's pharmacy for my yellow fever today, I received good reception from the staffs. I will recommend you for everyone who needs vaccinations. Thank you

Report review titled Great Service as unsuitable

5. Review titled Great service and very polite staff

by Monika - Posted on 06 December 2020

I came for my travel advise and although turned out that my destination didn’t require me to take any vaccines, the pharmacist has gone through all possibilities and suggestions advising me on best practice (food hygiene etc). Very pleasant experience.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Great service and very polite staff as unsuitable

Reids Pharmacy has not yet replied.

6. Review titled Probably the best service I've received to date.

by Louise - Posted on 20 December 2020

I had a really good experience at this pharmacy. Friendly staff from the beginning. Covid precautions in place and explained thoroughly. My daughter had a travel vaccination and was treated so nicely, treated with patience and care. Also travel precautions and recommended medication was explained well and I was given print outs to take with me. My daughter was gifted with a lollipop for being good, I left feeling calm and well taken care off. The pharmacy is a bit far from where I live but I will go back in future for any medication or vaccinations needed. A big thank you!

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Probably the best service I've received to date. as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great Pharmacy with wonderful team

by Richard Stacey - Posted on 23 December 2020

I have used this pharmacy for many years due to their knowledgable and caring team. I recently attended for a flu jab and the experience from start to finish was excellent. The well trained and interested staff are very responsive. Highly recommend this pharmacy.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Great Pharmacy with wonderful team as unsuitable

8. Review titled Amazing customer service

by Mark - Posted on 28 September 2020

Reid's pharmacy is, in my experience, one of a kind. My family have received a lifetime of great advice, and the customer service ethos and practise is second to none. My parents, local to Reid's, are going through some very challenging health issues and Reid's have gone above and beyond to support them. The team are super professional and kind.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Amazing customer service as unsuitable

9. Review titled great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 July 2020

absolutely great reception, got my vaccination done quick and easy. Really nice employees and people.

Visited July 2020

Report review titled great practice as unsuitable

10. Review titled Amazing service

by Amina Abbas Ahmed - Posted on 29 June 2020

Amazing service. Staff Members were very professional and the pharmacist handling my vaccination process made sure I was super comfortable. Amazing, clean place with top customer service. Definitely will be recommending to family and friends. My new vaccination centre from now on.

Visited June 2020

Report review titled Amazing service as unsuitable