Reids Pharmacy

1. Review titled Great for children (and adults!)

by Mary - Posted on 08 August 2022

I took my 3 year old son in for a vaccine today and they went above and beyond to make it as positive an experience as possible for him (very friendly welcome, a video nursery rhyme to distract him during, chocolate for afterwards), and did it quickly and gently so he hardly cried. Pharmacist was also really helpful afterwards when I needed to pick up a few things, and even gave a discount at the end. Would definitely recommend.

Visited August 2022

Report review titled Great for children (and adults!) as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great service

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 July 2022

I went with my son to have our travel vaccinations and the pharmacist was very welcoming, professional and handled us with great care.

Visited July 2022

Report review titled Great service as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great practice

by MarieJ - Posted on 02 May 2022

My daughter highly recommended Reid's Pharmacy to me so I went to have my travel vaccination there. The pharmacist was very patient and helpful and explained everything before the vaccination. I was given helpful hints as to the country I was going to visit which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this pharmacy to anyone

Visited April 2022

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

Reids Pharmacy has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Amazing practice.

by Jade - Posted on 02 May 2022

I came for my travel vaccinations, I was greeted by friendly, polite knowledgeable staff. I was made to feel at ease from the moment I stepped into the door, the pharmacist was kind and knowledgable and I felt confident in what was being offered, I felt no pressure either. The vaccinations were available on the same day, I felt empowered by the information given to me. The vaccinations were quick and pain free I didn’t even feel it being done. There are strict COVID measures in place which made me feel very reassured. I would recommend this practice highly and will certainly be returning for any future needs. It was a breath of fresh air that was needed. My experience was made to feel a lot less bumpy and that’s certainly what I will remember, the small things, the kindness, knowledge and the warm smile, keep doing what your doing because your all doing an amazing job!

Visited April 2022

Report review titled Amazing practice. as unsuitable

5. Review titled Wonderful practice

by Simon Robins - Posted on 01 March 2022

I went to get travel jabs.the pharmacist was unbelievably gentle with the jabs and extremely informative with other health travel information that I might need.As well as just being a nice person. Will be spreading only good advertising about this pharmacy.

Visited February 2022

Report review titled Wonderful practice as unsuitable

Reids Pharmacy has not yet replied.

6. Review titled excellent!!

by hazal - Posted on 12 February 2022

I visited the pharmacy today for a travel vaccine and it was a lovely experience.warm and welcoming place and people :))

Visited February 2022

Report review titled excellent!! as unsuitable

7. Review titled Phenomenal Service

by Tisha - Posted on 26 January 2022

This Pharmacy takes patient care to a whole new level! I visited the travel clinic services and left feeling really empowered and motivated about life in general. The staff are extremely inspiring and took a very holistic approach to my consultation. I left my appointment feeling calm, confident and comfortable, as well as well informed about my travel vaccinations and my life overall! This is so much more than a community pharmacy, this visit was the friendly pick me up I needed during such dark and gloomy times! I will definitely make them my first choice for any further pharmaceutical needs! To top it all off, I was given TWO chocolates for handling my vaccination so well, the pharmacist walked me through the process and it was almost entirely pain-free! The best customer service I have ever experienced for any service!

Visited January 2022

Report review titled Phenomenal Service as unsuitable

8. Review titled Excellent service

by AJC - Posted on 29 January 2022

We used the travel vaccine service. Easy to book, even got reminders sent to us, very efficient on arrival, very knowledgeable, and everything we needed available. Very good COVID prevention measures in place. Staff were friendly and courteous. Would definitely return and highly recommend for anyone else needing this service.

Visited January 2022

Report review titled Excellent service as unsuitable

9. Review titled The best pharmacist ever

by Sabrina - Posted on 01 November 2021

Reliable, precise, professional, polite, caring… impeccable service!!! The pharmacist will assist you appropriately - advising you for your travel destination, making things smooth and clear. Would 100% go there again for all my trips.

Visited November 2021

Report review titled The best pharmacist ever as unsuitable

Reids Pharmacy has not yet replied.

10. Review titled Worst pharmacy ever!

by Marvin - Posted on 08 October 2021

Now that I have your attention, I can tell you how great this pharmacy is! I went there with my brother to get vaccines before we travelled and we weren't exactly thrilled to be getting them but the entire experience was amazing. The staff there were very helpful, attentive and adhered to Covid guidelines which helped put my mind (as well as other customers minds) at ease. The medical risks of my visit were properly explained and he went the extra mile to make sure that me and my brother were comfortable and left with a smile. The whole experience was enjoyable and I will always remember it.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Worst pharmacy ever! as unsuitable