Sheepmarket Surgery

1. Review titled Efficient, quick response

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 May 2022

I phoned at 8 am yesterday morning - 14th in queue. Call was answered at 8.14. I explained my issue. I got a call back at 8.54 and offered an appointment at 3 pm that afternoon. I waited about 10 minutes after the appointment time to see the Practice nurse who was efficient and gave me a diagnosis and treatment course to follow within a few minutes. Very satisfactory result.

Visited May 2022

Report review titled Efficient, quick response as unsuitable

2. Review titled Disgusting

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 June 2021

Needed to get repeat prescription but not able to request due to requiring a review phoned the surgery to be 50th in the line when eventually answered they said someone would ring me that day now 2 days later still no call back will be running out of medication very soon.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Disgusting as unsuitable

Sheepmarket Surgery has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Impossible to see a doctor .

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 May 2021

Seriously deteriorated since Lakeside took over. They need to be sacked or prosecuted for negligence.Pharmacy staff very aggressive and disorganized. Reception staff very sweet but helpless. Doctors non-existant. The system where you have to ring every morning at 8 until they can book a call back is ridiculous. 45mins+to get through on the phoneThere are going to be a lot of serious cases undiagnosed.Please buck up

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Impossible to see a doctor . as unsuitable

4. Review titled Disgusting

by DEB - Posted on 26 June 2021

Over zealous on Car Parking and obviously telling a different story to Total Parking Solutions to what is published on the Web. I did not see the sign about registering, attended a clinic situated in a mobile unit parked on the car park, on the site in April and am still being pursued for parking for 32 minutes in a disabled space despite displaying a Blue Badge.

Report review titled Disgusting as unsuitable

5. Review titled Telephone call back

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 May 2021

Left a message for a call back, was told I would get a callback by Friday at 6pm. NOTHING Will now have to spend 45 minutes doing the whole thing again, will probably not get a call back even then. When I tried calling the doctors I was 47 in the que, NHS is finished if they carry on like this.

Visited April 2021

Report review titled Telephone call back as unsuitable

6. Review titled Telephone lines are far too busy

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 June 2021

I have received two letters now asking me to book my cervical screening appointment. But I haven't been able to get through to reception to book them. I held for 45 minutes and had to give up due to other commitment's and the end of my lunch break. I worry people could end up really sick because they can't book online either. When I have actually spoke with a doctor they are always understanding and helpful I Just wish it could be easier I used to use the online form but this only available during surgery hours now too

Visited April 2021

Report review titled Telephone lines are far too busy as unsuitable

7. Review titled Awful!!

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 May 2021

Can never get to see a GP. They use Covid as an excuse not to do home visits or face to face appointments. Never call back when request telephone appointment. Totally incompetent and lack severe patient care.

Visited April 2021

Report review titled Awful!! as unsuitable

8. Review titled Awful

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 July 2021

I was shocked to discover that I was unable to get the results of a cholesterol test as the nurse, as she put it was 'unable to work it out, as it involved a calculation" she was unable to do. Totally unacceptable Why bother having tests in the first place if they cannot be interpreted. How on earth does one then work out their irsk of cardiac health/heart attack?

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Awful as unsuitable

9. Review titled The practice as gone down hill

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 October 2020

The practice seems to be run for the benefit of the owners and not the patients! I had to wait on line last month for nearly an hour after, being 23 in the queue. Twice over the last few months I’ve had problems with my prescription not being ready even when ordered in time and this as resulted me in an extra visit.

Visited October 2020

Report review titled The practice as gone down hill as unsuitable

10. Review titled Dreadful service

by Mrs C Baron - Posted on 09 October 2020

I have products from coloplast so I need a percription for some of the items I have used this company for 20 years since I deal with the sheep market surgery they seem to fail on so many levels my order was sent to the surgery Monday for a prescription it’s now Friday and it’s still not been done and if I don’t get these items I don’t live

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Dreadful service as unsuitable