Pelaw Medical Practice

1. Review titled A vast improvement on my previous practice

by Alan Price - Posted on 09 June 2022

I decided to leave my previous practice due to multiple failings in my care; I made the right choice. After being chronically ill for over 3 years, I saw a GP this week at Pelaw who was incredibly thorough in trying to find the answers I have desperately needed for so long. And within two days, the test results have revealed those answers, and on the same day the results became available, I got the meds I needed. This is the NHS at its best - and believe me, after three years of suffering, I know what Pelaw Medical Practice have done for me this week is truly exceptional.

Visited June 2022

Report review titled A vast improvement on my previous practice as unsuitable

2. Review titled Minor surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 March 2022

Excellent care and attention by all staff. Doctor explained the procedure clearly and in detail. Both doctor and nurse were very professional and had a pleasant manner too. I am very happy with the result Thank you .

Visited February 2022

Report review titled Minor surgery as unsuitable

3. Review titled Can never see or speak to a doctor

by David Butler - Posted on 17 January 2022

I asked to speak to a doctor on Friday 14th January I was told there wasn’t even a doctor to speak to. I ended up at QE on Saturday morning feeling very unwell. I am still unwell so I have rang pelaw doctors today 17th January and still no doctors to have a chat with. I take heart tablets and I’m very out of breath I have also had cellulitis and my ankle is very swollen. I have a water infection and have blood in my urine as well. Why can’t I speak to a doctor it’s getting ridiculous now. I’m so worried about my health at the minute and I’ve lost all faith in my local surgery. I have never had any problems before but this last few days have been awful not being able to speak to a doctor. The public are told not to go to hospital ring your local GP but you can’t even speak to a doctor never mind seeing one face to face.

Visited January 2022

Report review titled Can never see or speak to a doctor as unsuitable

4. Review titled Rude and abbrasive

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 October 2021

I phoned to arrange a phone appontment for my wife and gave them her number. The doctor called me and made it seem like my fault that they had called the wrong number. I know they are under pressure but there was no need for this level of rudeness.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Rude and abbrasive as unsuitable

5. Review titled Lovely

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 August 2021

Great little doctors new to this one I used to highly recommend my old surgery but this one so much better and easier and quicker to get medication / appointments at short notice etc. Thank you for making me feel welcome

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Lovely as unsuitable

6. Review titled Terrible

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 November 2020

Constant mistakes and lack of communication between staff, wrong medication/ dosages prescribed, Uncaring & patronising attitude of staff

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Terrible as unsuitable