Woodburn Cottage Dental Practice

1. Review titled I Never Felt a Thing

by Paul - Posted on 15 September 2020

I needed a molar removing. It was so quick and painless that I truly didn't know it had happened. I was still waiting when the dentist told me, "It's out." I was advised to use normal analgesic when the anaesthetic wore off, but it wasn't necessary. Excellent treatment.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled I Never Felt a Thing as unsuitable

Woodburn Cottage Dental Practice has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Friendly and professional

by Sharon Somerville - Posted on 30 July 2020

I cracked a tooth in March this year and have ongoing support since then leaving to a recent extraction. The information and care I have received has been outstanding. I feel I have been treated with compassion and kindness during a challenging time, which I have personally valued and appreciated .

Visited July 2020

Report review titled Friendly and professional as unsuitable

Woodburn Cottage Dental Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled amazing care

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 December 2019

The care provided here is always excellent. They are always happy to fit you in if the problem is urgent. Always very accommodating. Very good clinically too.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled amazing care as unsuitable

Review titled Woodburn Cottage Dental Practice

Replied on 27 March 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to provide our patients with the best care at all times. We look forward to seeing you soon. From all the team :)

4. Review titled Birthday treat !

by Jim Dempsey - Posted on 11 September 2019

I'd just moved to the area recently and cracked a tooth, suffice to say I was in considerable pain. I walked around looking for a Dentist and found Woodburn Cottage....how lucky was I. Ok it's not a glamorous shiny private practice, its a good old NHS practice but that takes nothing away from the service and expertise they offer there. From my very first visit I was dealt with promptly and professionally. Despite them being desperately busy I was given a next day appt. ( due to a cancellation) and I was seen on time too ! One particular dentist who saw me was calm, polite and caring....and sensitive to my needs. I was very impressed with him both as a Dentist and as a young man. His Dental nurse was also reassuring and attentive. Alas my tooth could not be saved so it was removed, this was done so quickly and painlessly that I couldn't beleive it. Many thanks to the whole team, keep up the great service you offer.....Jim.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Birthday treat ! as unsuitable

Review titled Woodburn Cottage Dental Practice

Replied on 27 March 2020

Thank you Jim. We are overwhelmed by your lovely comments. We look forward to seeing you soon. From all the team :)