River Mole Dental

1. Review titled Great Treatment

by colin holloway - Posted on 19 October 2021

Over the last 12 months I have been receiving treatment at the River Mole dental practise for excessive teeth wear. The team came up with a strategy of progressive treatment, gradually repairing first the upper front, then the lower front and finally the back teeth. The results are excellent and I now have an even bite and presentable teeth.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Great Treatment as unsuitable

2. Review titled Friendly, helpful practice

by Phil and Elaine Slade - Posted on 27 July 2021

My husband and I have been going to River Mole Dental since it opened. We have always found the staff helpful and supportive and will answer emails quickly, any particular requests for times and dates are always considered if they have a space. The service we have received has been excellent, especially from the dentists. The receptionists are friendly, efficient and helpful too. Thank you

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Friendly, helpful practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Excellent dental practice

by Sally - Posted on 27 July 2021

I have been a patient at River Mole for many years , I was very nervous having had issues with the dentist as a child. The whole team could not have been more understanding and supportive, more recently I have suffered with anxiety and again everyone has been so patient and kind. They really understood how this affected me and my concerns over my teeth. I now have regular check ups and no longer worry. I commonly email them to make an appointment and this works really well for me,they are efficient and courteous,I never struggle to get a time that suits. My 13 year old daughter is also a patient, she has been so since she was a small child, she was a bit apprehensive to start with and again everyone in the practice was patient and kind. She got a very easy referral to an orthodontist. We are both very happy with this professional team and would highly recommend the practice.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Excellent dental practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Efficient and professional practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 August 2020

I had an abscess which could not be treated by the dentist but a telephone referral was quickly made to RSCH where I received the necessary treatment.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Efficient and professional practice as unsuitable