Letchworth Dental Surgery - Ratings and reviews

1. Review titled Great pain-free treatment

by iNathanM - Posted on 31 August 2022

I want to thank the team for a really smooth filling last week. After concern of the filling performed being very deep, and potentially needing medication/potentially needing a root canal, I have gone home and had no pain/discomfort/sensitivity whatsoever. I just wanted to thank you for such a smooth experience and for such a great job with it - I was highly concerned I would be in a lot of pain for the entirety of the last week... though not a single problem at all.

Visited August 2022

Report review titled Great pain-free treatment as unsuitable

2. Review titled Professional and friendly service

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 June 2021

Having not visited a dentist for over 8 years, it took a while to find one that was able to take me on to their books, during the Covid day pandemic. The receptionists at Letchworth Dental surgery were able to guide me through the process of registering and they were always polite and helpful on the telephone.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Professional and friendly service as unsuitable

3. Review titled Professional throughout

by Martin H. - Posted on 09 June 2021

This centrally located practice has provided sterling service in the six years I have attended. The last treatment I received, in June 2021, was for a dreaded filling, but the procedure was so deftly and efficiently done that I felt no pain or discomfort at all, including from the administration of the local anaesthetic. Very impressive and a relief to be in such capable hands.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Professional throughout as unsuitable

4. Review titled Fast and efficient dentistry

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 May 2021

Had a hairline fracture in one of my back molars. Was quickly seen for an assessment appointment and I was booked in ASAP for treatment. The onlay preparation was painless and all support staff were very efficient during the appointment. Reception having very good communication and are quick to book in appointment. Had no problems with the cracked tooth since the definitive onlay has been placed on top. Would definitely recommend this practice.

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Fast and efficient dentistry as unsuitable

5. Review titled Check-up

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 May 2021

The main text of your review: The dentist was very thorough and pleasant. They had a calm nature and reassures all the time. Advice was given and options if I wanted my teeth straightened. Also for visiting the hygienist for an extra deep clean.

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Check-up as unsuitable

Letchworth Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

6. Review titled 5 stars!

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 May 2021

I’ve had a great experience at this practice. Staff are very friendly and helpful as the dentist was very informative. Would highly recommend!

Report review titled 5 stars! as unsuitable

7. Review titled Amazing company

by Alan mccabe - Posted on 08 May 2021

Would like to thank everyone involved, i was so nervous and anxious and they made me feel wonderful and calm such professionals and are helping me with all my needs! Cannot recommend enough!

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Amazing company as unsuitable

8. Review titled Check up appointment

by Corinne - Posted on 15 May 2021

Really helpful dentist and assistant who were both very informative and friendly! I would highly recommend Letchworth Dental Surgery

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Check up appointment as unsuitable

9. Review titled COULDN'T BE BETTER

by MHS - Posted on 07 May 2021

Such friendly staff, I am terrified of the dentist but they just make you fell so welcome and are very helpful.

Report review titled COULDN'T BE BETTER as unsuitable

10. Review titled Fantastic Dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 May 2021

As someone who hadn’t been to the dentist in a while, I felt so comfortable with my dentist. She was kind and caring and really went out of her way to give me the best treatment and explain things clearly. I’m very impressed with this dentist.

Report review titled Fantastic Dentist as unsuitable