Hoddesdon Dental Surgery Ltd

1. Review titled Lovely Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 December 2020

The staff were welcoming and polite. They made me feel comfortable throughout my experience. I have already recommended to family and Friends.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Lovely Practice as unsuitable

2. Review titled Thankyou

by Jordan H - Posted on 15 December 2020

I was really grateful for the dentist's time. He helped me get out of pain and reassured me. I'm a nervous patient but felt relaxed and confident with the dentist. Thankyou mate. Will be Visiting again.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Thankyou as unsuitable

3. Review titled Excellent patient care

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 December 2020

I was in a lot of pain from a tooth and called Hoddesdon dental surgery. They were very professional, took some details and told me that the dentist will call me back. I received a call from the dentist who listened to my problem, gave me advice over the phone and arranged an appointment for me at the practice. Everything was explained very clearly to me; the charges and the protocol to follow due to COVID19. During my appointment, the dentist was very understanding and explained everything to me in detail and got me out of pain. I would most definitely recommend Hoddesdon dental surgery. Very professional.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Excellent patient care as unsuitable

4. Review titled Awful conduct

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 December 2020

Review for calls placed December 2020. I called to make an appointment for 2 fillings. The dentist called back and informed me I'd need a checkup first and then we can do the fillings afterwards. At no point did she explain this was not actually possible at this time due to Covid. She mislead me in to believing it would be covered in the same band payment. On making payment of £45 I asked the receptionist what is covered in that cost as the dentist said the fillings would be. I was now informed it was a fee for only an assessment! No further treatment. So they said the dentist will call back to discuss. It gets worse! The dentist called back and I explained I know I need fillings, but already have temporary ones in place, have no pain and therfore don't need just an assessment, I need proper fillings. I would be happy to pay the full price for the treatment but not £45 for just an assessment. This is when she said it's only 20 something pounds for the assessment! She proceeded to say she'd refund me in this case but said so in a very unprofessional manor. I asked her to repeat what she said about me being overcharged in the first place, to which her response was to raise her voice and say something very similar to "i won't repeat what I said because it doesn't matter! I said I would give you the refund, so what does it matter what I said!!! I asked kindly one last time to confirm if I had in fact been over charged and she raised her voice more, repeated that she would not reveal that information and then said if I don't like the way they run their practice, I can look for another dentist!!! I was appalled!!! It gets worse!!! Then I get home to find an email saying 'Attached please find a letter advising we will not be able to offer you anymore appointments at Hoddesdon dental surgery' Absolutely shocking the way this surgery spoke to me and this is indeed not the first time I was over charged. Previously I asked the receptionist what is included in the band for the treatment I received. It was only after asking for confirmation that I found out I was over charged. I think an investigation needs to take place to see how many people they are in fact over charging.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Awful conduct as unsuitable