Devonshire Quarter Dental Practice

1. Review titled Friendly and welcoming

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 November 2019

I’m so grateful for the warm welcome and the confident assured practice from the dentist and all of the staff. Before I saw this dentist I was very nervous about dental treatment but now have no concerns at all. The care that you get here is far superior to treatment I have previously received elsewhere. I feel lucky to receive treatment here. Thanks to everyone at the practice.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Friendly and welcoming as unsuitable

2. Review titled Given all my confidence back in dentists

by KarenB - Posted on 12 August 2019

Having had really bad experiences with three former dentists I had almost given up and really didn't know where to turn. A friend who goes here recommended this practice to me .....what a difference a caring sensitive dentist can make to your experience .....they told me every step of the way in my treatments , explaining what was happening and that I could stop at any time to have a few moments if I needed it . Even making an appointment for a check up caused me distress and nearly always stopped me making one ,well no more , I don't miss any check ups and have full confidence in the dentist.I would not hesitate to go to this dentist especially if you are dental phobic .

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Given all my confidence back in dentists as unsuitable

Devonshire Quarter Dental Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled This is the best dentist.

by sean broadie - Posted on 14 August 2019

I used to hate going to the dentist, but I've always had a pleasant experience at this one. I've had root canal and ongoing treatment done here and it's been alright.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled This is the best dentist. as unsuitable