DCO Dental

1. Review titled Great Practice

by Thomas - Posted on 18 November 2021

Really friendly helpful staff can’t fault them easy to do online forms would recommend them to anybody

Visited November 2021

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

2. Review titled Helpful, kind, professional

by Nicola Kenworthy - Posted on 21 November 2021

I always find the staff here, from the receptionists, to the dental nurses, to the dentists themselves, very kind, helpful and professional. They fit you in as needed, communication is good and I have always recieved a prompt and very good service. They are also very nice to my children, which really helps encourage a positive experience from an early age.

Visited November 2021

Report review titled Helpful, kind, professional as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great practice, dentist and staff

by NAK - Posted on 09 October 2021

Recently had a root canal treatment. Very impressed with professionalism, skill and empathic approach of the staff.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Great practice, dentist and staff as unsuitable

4. Review titled A1 service

by Richard Bradburn - Posted on 20 September 2021

Leaving with satisfaction, whenever I have problems or questions, the answers are to my liking, couldn’t fault the practice, definitely would use that practice again.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled A1 service as unsuitable

5. Review titled Good Dental practice

by Mahmoud Ibrahim - Posted on 02 October 2021

I had one back tooth that was half broken and started hurting me for few days till I was not able to tolerate the pain anymore. I called the clinic to booked an urgent appointment and when explained my case to the nurse over the phone, she was very understanding and arrange for me to see the doctor on the same day. that was very appreciative from me and shows the care that this practice have for their patient . the doctor helped to ease the pain and advise me of corrective action to be taken in the future to resolve broken tooth permanently.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Good Dental practice as unsuitable

DCO Dental has not yet replied.

6. Review titled As always very efficient and friendly.

by Eileen Worthington - Posted on 29 August 2021

I was seen within a day of a damage to a tooth. The treatment was quick and a follow up arranged. It was a good experience and helpful as the tooth involved was a front one and highly noticeable.

Visited August 2021

Report review titled As always very efficient and friendly. as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great practice

by Natalie - Posted on 06 May 2021

I have been a patient for over ten years now and whether I visit for a routine check up or something urgent, I am always meeting the great service. The staff are warm, friendly and very professional.

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

8. Review titled Like family

by Ian Powell - Posted on 15 January 2021

I’ve used many dentist over the years and quite simply DCO is by far the most friendliest which makes you feel at easy straight from the start.

Visited January 2021

Report review titled Like family as unsuitable

9. Review titled Lovely dentist practise

by Linda - Posted on 22 December 2020

Made to feel very relaxed as I am a very nervous patient. Did not have to wait long. All staff very pleasant

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Lovely dentist practise as unsuitable

10. Review titled Great Practice

by Jackie Morley - Posted on 06 November 2020

All staff very professional and friendly - very respectful of your needs and always makes me feel at ease (especially as I was always dreading the dentist).

Visited November 2020