Chapel Dental

1. Review titled Excellent practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 June 2022

I have attended the practice on many occasions with my children and for myself.Every member of the practice team are friendly and professional! A family member required multiple emergency dental appointments in a short space of time,a stressful time which was made so much easier due to the wonderful care they received. A big thank you to the reception team , dental nurses and Dentists .

Visited December 2021

Report review titled Excellent practice as unsuitable

Chapel Dental has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Very welcoming and calm reception.

by Colin Evans - Posted on 19 November 2021

Visited Dental Chapel on Thursday 18 Oct I am going on 80 years of age so not very agile , It was not a problem as the Dentist and assistant were very understanding. I was treated like a VIP by the Dentist who was from Brazil , the nurse was patient and kind. Well done both. Thank you. Colin Evans.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Very welcoming and calm reception. as unsuitable

Chapel Dental has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Outstanding

by Ronan Falsey - Posted on 16 June 2021

Brilliant service. Everything was explained carefully to me and I was treated professionally and with care. Thank you

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Outstanding as unsuitable

Replied on 18 June 2021

thank you so much for your lovey review we really welcome all feedback, especially the nice comments!

4. Review titled Very helpful

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 February 2021

I attented an appointment after becoming very concerned about some changes with my teeth. I was reassured all was fine and given some advice to help. The measures they had in place made me feel safe, while also completing a thorough check. I was well looked after and I am so unbelievablely grateful. You are doing a fabulous job and thank you so much.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Very helpful as unsuitable

Replied on 18 June 2021

5. Review titled Excellent practice.

by Jenn White - Posted on 01 December 2020

I was very apprehensive and a little scared at needing a denture. I need not have worried. Every stage was explained and I was treated with consideration. My denture is neat and very comfortable...and looks fantastic. Thank you Chapel Dental. I am smiling with confidence. You are a fantastic team.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Excellent practice. as unsuitable