Practice Plus Group Hospital Gillingham

1. Review titled Great caring staff

by David Thomas - Posted on 16 December 2020

I had a cataract operation and the skill and care i recived was outstanding and I would like to thank the staff for their support and assistance

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Great caring staff as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great practice with gteat staff

by Kay Lindsay - Posted on 12 November 2020

I was booked for anQGD with sedation but was still very nervous and not sure if i would go through with the procedure. I had been awake most of the night before.When it comes to myself having anything done i normally cancel it as i get into such a state and feel so stupid. From the moment i stepped in to the Will Adams treatment centre i felt confident my care would be great.IAll the staff i met during my time there were very friendly!, proffesional, caring and had time to listen. I realise i cant give names on here but i would like to thank every member of staff that were part of the team caring for me and if they had not been so caring and professinal i would not have been abke to go through with it. Thank you all , what a great team .x

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Great practice with gteat staff as unsuitable

Practice Plus Group Hospital Gillingham has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Excellent Care and Support!!

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 August 2020

I travelled a long way for a brief routine procedure and, in spite of Covid19 concerns, the precautions appeared to be very effective. The environment appeared hygienically clean and well prepared. Everything went very well and the whole experience was made comfortable due to the reassuring level of professional care and attention provided by the outstandingly friendly, courteous and empathetic nursing staff. Finally, the documented instant results removed any anxious waiting periods. Thank you!! n.b. Perhaps one comment - the advanced documentation provided appears to require a thorough checking and revising as some of the information was out of date and appeared to have been randomly updated which could have led to a degree of confusion.

Visited July 2020

Report review titled Excellent Care and Support!! as unsuitable

4. Review titled Great Practice

by CB. - Posted on 12 December 2019

I had to have a colposcopy procedure today and was absolutely dreading it, however, even though it was not pleasant, all the staff that I had interaction with whilst here were brilliant. Everything explained to me throughout, and I felt well looked after. If I ever have a choice to go here or a different hospital in the future, I would definitely choose here again. Thank you.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

Practice Plus Group Hospital Gillingham has not yet replied.

5. Review titled A second cataract operation .

by Peter james - Posted on 09 September 2019

The moment I walked in door the atmosphere was so relaxing. Everyone was so helpful. And new there job. Especially the theatre staff they were all so professional..I felt so at ease with a member of staff holding my hand. I would say to anyone going to Will Adams not to worry about the treatment you will it will be second to none. Thank you all.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled A second cataract operation . as unsuitable

6. Review titled shoulder pain

by Carol Rose - Posted on 19 July 2019

After ringing up about my shoulder pain and happy to go privately I had an appointment with 5 days so I was delighted. On arrival the receptionist said “you are being seen by one of the top shoulder specialists” obviously I was pleased. A lady then came and saw me to explain how much treatment would be and she would ring me afterwards, seeing the doctor who was very nice he decided a cortisone injection to relieve the pain. I then waited 15 mins and went back in when he said we don’t do shoulder surgery here so you need to go to Ilford which was not what I was told, nevertheless I left, only to rung up by the lady fir the payment who said “you do know that was no a shoulder specialist you saw. How odd and worrying really. Also having had injections on the nhs in shoulder before they say rest shoulder for two days and physio about 7 to 10 days. This doctor said physio straights away which I found odd so I rang my physio and got the correct info which was as before rest etc, Happily all seems well but all seemed a bit odd and what did my doctor specialise I. I wonder

Visited July 2019

Report review titled shoulder pain as unsuitable