Lemony chicken unwrap
An easy-to-eat wrap style lunch for your baby. Baked chicken marinated with lemon, served with cream cheese tortilla fingers and cucumber strips.
Age: 7-9 mths
Serves: 1 portion
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Suitable for vegetarians? N
- 1 medium chicken breast, skinless
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 2 finger size sticks cucumber, washed and hard skin removed (25g)
- ½ small tortilla wrap (approx. 20g)
- 1tsp full fat cream cheese (approx. 17g)
If preferred you can blend the chicken before serving.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- Pour the lemon juice over the sliced chicken. Place the chicken fillets on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, slice the cucumber fingers lengthways.
- Spread the tortilla with the cream cheese and slice into fingers.
- Put the cucumber and tortilla strips on a plate, along with ¼ of the cooked chicken slices. Freeze the remaining three portions of chicken slices for other days.
Sign up for emails
Get tips and advice on your baby's development, parenting and more sent to your inbox.