Omelette fingers recipe
A tasty vegetable omelette. It’s quick for you to make, easy for baby to hold and eat, and great for adding some extra vegetables.
Age: 6 mths +
Serves: Approx 8 portions
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 5-10 mins
Suitable for vegetarians? Y
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium pepper (any colour), cored and chopped
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Enjoy leftovers as a light snack – share with older children in the family too.
- Crack the egg into a mixing bowl and beat.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and pepper, cook until soft (3-4mins).
- Pour the egg into the frying pan (with the onion and pepper).
- Cook until the egg is set and the base is golden (2-3mins).
- Allow to cool a little, then cut into finger-sized slices for easy feeding.
Sign up for emails
Get tips and advice on your baby's development, parenting and more sent to your inbox.