Help and support with mixed feeding
If you're combining breast and bottle feeding and have any concerns, there is lots of help and support available.
Helplines, websites and 1-to-1 support
- National Breastfeeding Helpline on 0300 100 0212
- La Leche League on 0345 120 2918
- National Childbirth Trust (NCT) on 0300 330 0700
- The Breastfeeding Network supporter line in Bengali and Sylheti: 0300 456 2421
- Start for Life bottle feeding guide
- Start for Life breastfeeding guide
- NHS breastfeeding support
- NCT video on mixed feeding
- talk to your midwife, health visitor or trained local breastfeeding supporter
- find breastfeeding support near you
The Breastfeeding Friend, a digital tool from Start for Life, has lots of useful information and expert advice to share with you – and because it's a digital tool, you can access it 24/7.