Male sexual health

Before we begin

Assessment and advice about sexual health; including the genital area, pain or sores affecting the penis or anus, erection problems, STIs and sexual assault.

Age range

The advice given is only suitable if you are aged 13 or over. If you are under the age of 13, call NHS 111 for advice by dialling 111 from any landline or mobile phone free of charge.

Answer all of the questions carefully

The advice provided to you will depend on your answers to the questions.

Using this assessment for another person

If you are using this health and symptom checker on behalf of someone else, the questions will be about them.

For sexual health advice

Please note that this health and symptom checker may not be suitable for transgendered individuals at this time. Please call 111 if you need advice or information.

This service is provided for people in England only. For health advice and information in other parts of the UK please visit: NHS Northern Ireland, NHS 24 (Scotland), or NHS Direct Wales.

Last reviewed: 12/04/2013
Next review due: 12/04/2016

Back to the symptom checker hub page