- 120g chickpeas (½ canned in water, drained)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½-1 garlic clove, peeled
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1½ tbsp water
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Approx 24 sugar snap peas, washed
You can also use wholemeal pitta bread or wholemeal toast fingers for dipping.
- Put all the ingredients, apart from the sugar snap peas, into a blender or food processor and blend into a smooth paste.
- Serve with the sugar snap peas (or any other vegetables good for dipping).
- If you have older children in the family it’s a great snack for them to enjoy, and adults too.
- Any leftovers should be covered and kept in the fridge (for up to 2-3 days).