Appleson Optometrists

1. Review titled Caring and highly skilled personal service

by Moleman - Posted on 30 November 2020

Not only highly skilled but extremely caring, friendly and really know their patients. Cannot recommend highly enough

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Caring and highly skilled personal service as unsuitable

2. Review titled Superb Practice

by Barbara Ball - Posted on 29 December 2020

Always confident that the optician has check every aspect of the condition of my eyes as well as any changes to my glasses that may be required.

Report review titled Superb Practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 December 2020

My eyesight had deteriorated a little and I needed a new eye test and new glasses. The eye test was carried out very well, the new glasses arrived quickly. For both appointments the Covid secure measures at the practice were reassuring and effective. All staff were pleasant and helpful.

Report review titled Great Service as unsuitable

4. Review titled An excellent practice

by Sandra Exley - Posted on 01 December 2020

During this Covid pandemic the practice has put in a wide range of measures which made me feel very safe. I have known the optician for many years and he is always very professional and takes time to explain why he is doing the procedures and discuss the state of my eyes. The other staff in the practice are all very professional and helpful.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled An excellent practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled Good practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 December 2020

Eye test very thorough and done with great care. Everyone friendly and helpful. Only down side was that I ordered new glasses and when I went to collect them it was discovered that there had been a mistake at the lab and one of the lenses was incorrect. Had to be sent back for replacement lens. Mistake was not the fault of Applesons but had lenses been checked before contacting me it would have save me a journey.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Good practice as unsuitable

6. Review titled A very Efficient & Friendly Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 December 2020

My treatment was handled speedily and with great care as always and I was reassured that there would be no lasting damage to my eye.

Report review titled A very Efficient & Friendly Practice as unsuitable

7. Review titled Outstanding practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 December 2020

I had an emergency with my eye and was fitted in and treated quickly The optician was extremely thorough and caring in his treatment I can highly recommend this practice

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Outstanding practice as unsuitable

Appleson Optometrists has not yet replied.

8. Review titled Very good .

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 December 2020

Excellent. Do not need to use more than one word to describe my experience . I can not criticise them

Report review titled Very good . as unsuitable

9. Review titled Excellent Service All Round

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 November 2020

Very thorough check up. All staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. I will be recommending this Practice to all my family and friends.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Excellent Service All Round as unsuitable

Appleson Optometrists has not yet replied.

10. Review titled Superb!

by Val Ainger - Posted on 13 February 2020

Exceptionally well run practice. All of the staff are both friendly and experienced. From having an eye test to actually receiving my glasses it took less than a week.....brilliant. Care and attention to detail is paramount here and they all go that extra mile to make the client feel welcome and important. Well done !

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Superb! as unsuitable