Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

1. Review titled Great treatment and care

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 April 2020

My brother was admitted with Covid and an underlying health condition, he had learning disabilities and i couldnt go to him. The staff kept in touch daily, he was put on a trial and i was able to speak to him. They saved his life he was there for 5 days at St Peters, well done to all the staff on Aspen ward we thank you so much and are for ever grateful, stay safe.

Visited April 2020

Report review titled Great treatment and care as unsuitable

2. Review titled Amazing NHS

by Jon Neale - Posted on 29 April 2020

I was admitted last week with covid and what turned out to be blood clots in the lung. It was quite serious with my diaphram shifted up on one side and the clots being large. The care and attention I recieved was incredible.- it was touch and go for 24 hours and I dont think anyone could have taken better care of me. Im truly humbled by the experience and so grateful to everyone at St Peters. Now im home, the aftercare has been equally good - Ive had web meeting sessions with the doctors as well as a device to check my oxygen and heart rate which gives reassurance. Thank you so much, I can never repay what you have done for me and eternally grateful.

Visited April 2020

Report review titled Amazing NHS as unsuitable

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

3. Review titled NO WORDS ARE SUFFICIENT !

by ERIC STANNARD - Posted on 28 March 2020

As a direct result of my hospitalisation for 6 months in 2016, and now very recently for another two weeks, I would like to express my complete satisfaction withe the performance of the entire staff. My experience especially in Intensive care and rehablitation plus SAU/Kingfisher Wards significantly contributed to the fact that , despite being over 80, I managed to recover sufficiently to resume my activities on the golf course! I would not have survived without their dedication and professional expertise.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled NO WORDS ARE SUFFICIENT ! as unsuitable

4. Review titled Professional and caring

by Simon Snow - Posted on 02 March 2020

I had to have a 50 hour intensive visit to ST Peter's hospital, because of various constraints on my treatment. All the timings and movements went like clockwork and the skill and attention I received was amazing. Because of the time constraints it was a slightly traumatic experience but I received so much care and attention that I was really comforted in my hours of need.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Professional and caring as unsuitable

5. Review titled Pleasant experience at Outpatients Skin Clinic

by Jean - Posted on 22 January 2020

I had an outpatients appointment at the skin clinic at Ashford Hospital yesterday. I didn’t have to wait long before being called into the consulting room. There, I was greeted with a smile and warm handshake by the surgeon/consultant and nurse. I was given all the information relevant to the minor surgery to remove a skin cancer on my forehead. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions. I asked how long I would have to wait for the procedure to take place and was given an estimate which sounded reasonable. I would definitely recommend the hospital and the department to friends and family.x

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Pleasant experience at Outpatients Skin Clinic as unsuitable

6. Review titled Quality Healthcare

by Elizabeth Morris - Posted on 08 January 2020

My husband admitted as an emergency to Swift ward was cared for so well. I felt confident and fortunate that he was there. Doctors, nurses, and all those in between delivered a first class service within a pleasant happy professional environment. We received the best of quality healthcare. The hard work and dedication it takes to look after us all is so appreciated, well done.

Report review titled Quality Healthcare as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great aecu

by Mr gary diamond - Posted on 18 December 2019

I am currently being treated by aecu at st. peters and since I have been here, I could not be more happy with the way i have been treated and looked after, the staff from trainee to top doctors and all in between are just so polite, kind, and the simply the best. These people risk there own health day in day out to look after us and I'm proud to say thank you, to you all and my n.h.s. Keep up the excellent work all, you are all stars.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Great aecu as unsuitable

8. Review titled Excellent outcomes

by Charlie - Posted on 17 February 2020

My mum (93 years old) was taken onto St Peters and stayed on several wards with several ailments. She spent 2 weeks in St Peters and another 4 weeks in Woking Community Hospital. She returned home 3rd January and she is so much better. Both hospitals were amazing and the work in St Peters to stabilise and "cure" her was exceptional. I have written to the Chief Executives with some details - this is public praise for both hospitals - all the staff and management. Thank you. I'm writing this 6 weeks after she was discharged; I think the outcomes have given ongoing quality of life improvements for my mum.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Excellent outcomes as unsuitable

Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has not yet replied.

9. Review titled Hip Replacement - Dickens Ward, Ashford & St Peters.

by Jerry Pether. - Posted on 05 February 2020

I recently had a full left hip replacement on Dickens Ward at Ashford Hospital on 20/11/2019. I write to advise on my thoughts. I was amazed by the care, kindness and warmth shown by all members of the team during my 3 day stay. This refers to everyone I came into contact with during my stay including the nurses, physios and anaesthetists and operating team. I was also impressed that a couple of days after the operation one of the operating team came to my bedside to discuss the operation and say that all is well. The physiotherapists on the ward were superb in starting the recovery process. I had recently read in the Telegraph that older men were being denied joint surgery physiotherapy. On my discharge from hospital I had two 1:1 physio sessions with another member of the physio team. The progress I have made by following the physio's instruction has again amazed me. I am now discharged from physio and continue to follow the exercises provided. Without going into great detail, once I had stopped using crutches I found I was then walking with the 'Trendenberg Gait'. The physio showed me a simple way of correcting this and 3 weeks later the limp has gone. I wish I was able to mention all the staff I came into contact with. To me this is the NHS at its very best. I would hope that Dickens Ward is a flagship ward. Please pass on my thanks.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Hip Replacement - Dickens Ward, Ashford & St Peters. as unsuitable

10. Review titled Excellent practise

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 October 2019

I would like to thank the extremely professional staff in the ophthalmology department- had my third appointment today and each has been on time and quickly and efficiently dealt with.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Excellent practise as unsuitable