The Oaktree Clinic

1. Review titled My review

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 October 2020

Very helpful and approachable. My doctor is very kind, caring and understanding, will go out of his way to help me. I feel safe under his care.

Visited October 2020

Report review titled My review as unsuitable

2. Review titled The one

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 October 2020

Doctor was extremely skilled & knowledgeable, truly cared about me & did everything possible to give me the best care possible. Very professional approach.

Visited October 2020

Report review titled The one as unsuitable

The Oaktree Clinic has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Great practice.

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 October 2020

I was anxious. They put me at ease, explained the process and linked to my GP. I felt listened to, believed and respected. I can't reccomend this place highly enough

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Great practice. as unsuitable

4. Review titled Fabulous

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 October 2020

Never felt listen to or understood till I came here. I saw many different psychologist during last 12 years. Far too many. My doctor helped me, understood me; very professional and very knowledgeable. I finally have my life on track and that is down to this amazing place.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Fabulous as unsuitable

5. Review titled Genuinely care about mental health

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 October 2020

The Oaktree staff genuinely care about their patients. I am grateful for my clinician and feel like I have made so much progress since finding this clinic. The environment is very relaxing and I recommend this clinic to everyone. The admin staff are very friendly, make me laugh and they go above and beyond for you. I highly recommend this service to everyone who needs support with their mental health.

Visited July 2020

Report review titled Genuinely care about mental health as unsuitable

6. Review titled A very supportive practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 July 2020

The Oaktree clinic has continued providing us with support and advice during the very challenging coronavirus lockdown period. The psychologist we see is thoughtful, responsive and insightful. We have really appreciated and benefitted from the care we have received. The admin staff have a friendly and professional approach.

Visited July 2020

Report review titled A very supportive practice as unsuitable

7. Review titled Oaktree

by Renay murray - Posted on 25 June 2020

I cannot recommend the Oaktree clinic enough..I was suffering really bad with gad and was struggling quite a bit...not only were they fast when it came to seeing me but they’re services have been amazing in helping me have the turn around I did....the staff in ALL sectors have been wonderful and are worth they’re weight in gold in some ways I feel this helped not only save my life but also changed it too

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Oaktree as unsuitable

8. Review titled Welcoming and understanding

by Elaine - Posted on 17 July 2020

The staff at The Oaktree Clinic are very welcoming and it’s a lovely place to receive rtms treatment.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Welcoming and understanding as unsuitable

9. Review titled Easy Transition of Services

by Sara - Posted on 22 April 2020

I have been receiving Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at the clinic for roughly 2 and a half months. The clinic has been helpful in every aspect and I keep making progress towards my goals. I have found it very stressful with the current climate but I have been able to use all the techniques to help me be able to sleep. The clinic was very clear about what would be happening because of coronavirus and we moved to skype consultations with no issues whatsoever. My clincian was really helpful and focused sessions particularly on managing self-isolation which was great! The only thing that I think they could make better would be to make payments online, but this is only because it can be hard to sometimes find the time to contact the clinic.

Visited April 2020

Report review titled Easy Transition of Services as unsuitable

10. Review titled Great Clinicians and Lovely Setting

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 April 2020

The clinic itself is always beautiful and clean. All of the staff are informative, friendly and willing to help you as much as they can. I had CBT for health anxiety and found it to be much more effective that any prior therapy I have had. My clinician was very understanding and taught me techniques as well as listened to all of my troubles. I have now gone from worrying 24/7 to having the occasional thought every 2 weeks. All around a great experience and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Visited February 2020