The Oaktree Clinic

1. Review titled A very supportive practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 July 2020

The Oaktree clinic has continued providing us with support and advice during the very challenging coronavirus lockdown period. The psychologist we see is thoughtful, responsive and insightful. We have really appreciated and benefitted from the care we have received. The admin staff have a friendly and professional approach.

Visited July 2020

Report review titled A very supportive practice as unsuitable

2. Review titled Oaktree

by Renay murray - Posted on 25 June 2020

I cannot recommend the Oaktree clinic enough..I was suffering really bad with gad and was struggling quite a bit...not only were they fast when it came to seeing me but they’re services have been amazing in helping me have the turn around I did....the staff in ALL sectors have been wonderful and are worth they’re weight in gold in some ways I feel this helped not only save my life but also changed it too

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Oaktree as unsuitable

3. Review titled Welcoming and understanding

by Elaine - Posted on 17 July 2020

The staff at The Oaktree Clinic are very welcoming and it’s a lovely place to receive rtms treatment.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Welcoming and understanding as unsuitable

4. Review titled Easy Transition of Services

by Sara - Posted on 22 April 2020

I have been receiving Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at the clinic for roughly 2 and a half months. The clinic has been helpful in every aspect and I keep making progress towards my goals. I have found it very stressful with the current climate but I have been able to use all the techniques to help me be able to sleep. The clinic was very clear about what would be happening because of coronavirus and we moved to skype consultations with no issues whatsoever. My clincian was really helpful and focused sessions particularly on managing self-isolation which was great! The only thing that I think they could make better would be to make payments online, but this is only because it can be hard to sometimes find the time to contact the clinic.

Visited April 2020

Report review titled Easy Transition of Services as unsuitable

5. Review titled Great Clinicians and Lovely Setting

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 April 2020

The clinic itself is always beautiful and clean. All of the staff are informative, friendly and willing to help you as much as they can. I had CBT for health anxiety and found it to be much more effective that any prior therapy I have had. My clinician was very understanding and taught me techniques as well as listened to all of my troubles. I have now gone from worrying 24/7 to having the occasional thought every 2 weeks. All around a great experience and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Great Clinicians and Lovely Setting as unsuitable

6. Review titled Friendly practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 February 2020

Dealt with my daughter with sensitivity and great understanding. The reception staff are friendly, my daughter was incredibly anxious before we arrived but soon felt at ease.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Friendly practice as unsuitable

7. Review titled Fantastic service

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 January 2020

One doctor in particular has been incredible, but overall there's a great service and they really seem to care.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Fantastic service as unsuitable

8. Review titled Very professional service

by Mark Stone - Posted on 11 February 2020

My therapist was very easy to engage with and by talking about the key events I had been experiencing, I was able to view them in a different light. The techniques suggested will prove invaluable in managing such situations in the future.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Very professional service as unsuitable

9. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 February 2020

Really helpful and professional. Appointments are quickly available. They have a really nice centre.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

The Oaktree Clinic has not yet replied.

10. Review titled Comfortable, friendly, professional, and caring.

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 January 2020

Summary: The Oaktree Clinic provides a flexible and comfortable practice with a range of skilled staff who have an interest in patient engagement as well as patient care. Pros: 1. Flexible with the appointment availability. 2. Able to make diagnoses/comments/decisions as required and will communicate the information to you upon request by phone, fax, email, etc. 3. Are approachable online and by phone regarding queries/concerns. 4. Have an expansive range of clinicians and treatment options for many types of mental health concerns. 5. Have a positive attitude towards involving patients in constructive projects, such as submitting art for use in a calendar. 6. Have hygienic and comfortable waiting areas and treatment rooms. 7. The staff act and dress professionally and are courteous. Cons: 1. The staff are often too busy to respond to queries/requests. quickly. 2. You may occasionally feel rushed and that the staff are unavailable to talk outside of booked appointment windows. This can be an issue for people who may have sudden changes in their health needs.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Comfortable, friendly, professional, and caring. as unsuitable