Healthharmonie Limited

1. Review titled Excellent practice

by Kitty - Posted on 31 July 2021

From when I visited the clinic to my appointment at hospital I was treated with respect and dignity. Each procedure was clearly explained to me and what the next step would be. Staff were very reassuring which made me feel at ease. Excellent customer service throughout

Report review titled Excellent practice as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 July 2021

Staff have always been helpful, and considerate when attending my appointments at Health Harmonie. They listened closely to my concerns, and were patient throughout my treatment.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Excellent practice

by Leanne Moore - Posted on 27 July 2021

My daughter is 15 and struggled with her skin and it was making her cry most days we went to the healthharmonie in Stoke and they were amazing with her! The advice we had was outstanding. The ladies were amazing and made the experience so lovely. They always made her laugh and after 4 months of treatment her skin was perfect. I would highly recommend them all. We always got a call before the day just to check in which I feel is outstanding and shows how much they care. Thank you for making my daughter smile and not have to wear a hat to hide her skin!

Report review titled Excellent practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Acne clinic

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 July 2021

All good, apart from fact blood results have never been available at apt. This causes lots of delay as nursing staff have to chase them up!

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Acne clinic as unsuitable

5. Review titled Warwick Dermatology

by Elizabeth - Posted on 02 August 2021

Once in the Dermatology department everything went very well. You are informed of each step and put at ease all the way through. One negative - do not stay outside waiting for a phone call like you are told to over the phone, go straight inside up to the second floor and wait there! The poor gentleman before me missed his half hour by doing as he (we) were told to wait outside for a phone call to be called into the building.

Report review titled Warwick Dermatology as unsuitable

6. Review titled LIGHT TREATMENT

by hannah parker - Posted on 09 July 2021

Very detailed information. always kind and considerate of my needs..skin wise the clinic has fantastic people

Report review titled LIGHT TREATMENT as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great staff. But

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 July 2021

Setting up the initial consultation in my own location was slow and difficult. The locations offered for treatment were all a long distance to travel. The staff were all great, kind and professional. This sounds like a private company working with the NHS is that correct?

Report review titled Great staff. But as unsuitable

8. Review titled Test for enlarged Aorta

by Richard M. - Posted on 21 July 2021

The test was performed at my local surgery in Toddington, Beds by two experienced and pleasant people. They were very efficient and took various readings through my stomach to determine the size of my Aorta and explained each step throughout the session. The results were given to me directly and also passed on to my Doctor who had requested the treatment. My Aorta was found to be completely normal much to my relief and their treatment of me was extremely kind and considerate. I would recommend them to anyone requiring similar services.

Report review titled Test for enlarged Aorta as unsuitable

Healthharmonie Limited has not yet replied.

9. Review titled Dermatology appointment.

by David Shenton - Posted on 23 July 2021

I visited Health Harmony at Basford, Stoke-on-Trent in July. The staff were all very helpful and friendly making the visit a pleasant experience. Many thanks.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Dermatology appointment. as unsuitable

10. Review titled Basford Light Treatmant

by Jennifer Bell - Posted on 30 July 2021

Lovely people here! No problem with appointments or parking. Made me feel very welcome and safe. It was a pleasure to come here.

Report review titled Basford Light Treatmant as unsuitable