Healthharmonie Limited

1. Review titled Excellent care

by Mrs Audrey Wright - Posted on 08 July 2020

When attending an Opthalmic appointment at Sutton Coldfield I was so pleased with my examination and the informative and reassuring manner of the consultant I saw. Long may your services continue.

Visited July 2020

Report review titled Excellent care as unsuitable

Healthharmonie Limited has not yet replied.

2. Review titled cancelled appointment 20 minutes before appointment time

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 June 2020

Cancelled and appointment less than 20 minutes prior to appointment time. Due to administration error. Had travelled at least 30 minutes for appointment and was literally 5 minutes away from appointment. Doctor was rude and ended call abruptly. No consideration given to disruption and effort to travel. Previous experience ok, shame the negative experiences are what you remember.

Visited June 2020

Report review titled cancelled appointment 20 minutes before appointment time as unsuitable

Healthharmonie Limited has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Fabulous staff and wonderful service.

by Jayne D - Posted on 23 March 2020

I attended the clinic at Stafford this morning for cryosurgery. Wonderful staff who took time to explain the procedure, why I was having it done. They explained about aftercare etc. Nothing was too much trouble. This was my third visit to Health Harmonies. I highly recommend them.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Fabulous staff and wonderful service. as unsuitable

Replied on 08 April 2020

Thankyou for your kind feedback it is very much appreciated. I will ensure this is passed this on to the teams.

4. Review titled rubbish

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 March 2020

rang me up from a noisy call centre that sounds like a kid ringing from a pub yard, waste of time - 1st call 2nd call - random prerecorded message that takes 10 minutes to get through and gives me contradictory information, with no relevance - impossible to speak to anybody

Visited March 2020

Report review titled rubbish as unsuitable

Replied on 08 April 2020

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. If you wish to provides us with more information at hh.governance@nhs.net and we will investigate this further.

5. Review titled Very poor communications and location. Good treatment

by Leigh Morgan-Jones - Posted on 07 March 2020

Mother in law told verbally by specialist to arrive at 9am on a future date with a named hospital. No letter confirming this. 48hrs to go started ringing bookings, secretaies, GPs etc.. noone could help. Day before appt elderly MIL with failing eyesight received a text she couldnt read. Location was a different town 15 miles away and not at a hospital. Rang tel no. in text given instructions for location next day. Description given incorrect. Arrived and parked as instructed but no signage for clinic. Found it in what looked like a for sale derelict building. No reception. Just sit and wait. Awful surroundings. Dirty too. Called into room on time. Minor op took place in a room shared with other medical staff. Office, phone calls, ad min and operating table/bed. Unbelievable!. Staff lovely. Rest of experience shockingly poor. Would rather pay! Such a shame. Do the NHS even know what really occurs in these locations they have contracted out to.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Very poor communications and location. Good treatment as unsuitable

6. Review titled Poor service

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 March 2020

Tried to book a appointment beginning of month. the only day in the month i could not do. Thats the appointment date they gave me so spoke the expecting the next working day. No got three weeks later so into the next month. On my appointment day my time was 9.00 am. The guy who was doing my scan wandered in at 9.40am half asleep Really bad. Showing contempt for the people they are working for. Really bad practice. No wonder folks get angry.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Poor service as unsuitable

7. Review titled Still chasing for an appointment

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 February 2020

After being referred and sent a letter to book an appointment, I called to book and was told they would call back as they were awaiting a scan report. 2 weeks later I called to chase and was told someone would call me back that day. No call back happened. I'm chasing again in the hope I might get somewhere this side of Christmas (its february)

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Still chasing for an appointment as unsuitable

8. Review titled Good Service

by Mrs Arkinstall - Posted on 26 February 2020

I was seen promptly and was kept informed of subsequent appointments.The dermatologist was re-assuring,kind and efficient.I would recommend Health Harmonie.

Report review titled Good Service as unsuitable

9. Review titled Great

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 February 2020

Great, would not change anything. Location is good, live local so do not have to travel far.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Great as unsuitable

Replied on 08 April 2020

Thankyou for your kind feedback it is very much appreciated. I will ensure this is passed on to the team.

10. Review titled Great service

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 February 2020

Positives: The location was easily accessible which meant that even when we had to attend 3 times per week we were able to without financial hardship, as parking was free and close to the building and without huge time detriment. The staff were friendly, approachable and ensured minimal waiting times. Appointments were fitted around school to ensure no impact on school attendance.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Great service as unsuitable