Dorking Healthcare Limited (DHC)

1. Review titled Wonderful Hospital

by Mike - Posted on 04 October 2021

I attend Dorking Hospital every few months for review. I had to attend last Saturday for a minor operation. What a relaxing experience being looked after by the Dermatology. They explained everything and made me feel like an individual, not just another patient. The staff of this hospital are a credit to the NHS. Thank you.

Report review titled Wonderful Hospital as unsuitable

2. Review titled Clean & Modern

by ClareO40 - Posted on 12 October 2021

The actual practice is great. Well spaced to take account of current situations. However, I travelled from Dorking by car and finding somewhere to park was an absolute nightmare. As far as I was aware there were no allocated spaces, car parks (of which there are quite a few) were for residents only and all surrounding roads have double yellow lines. Parking needs to be clarified as to what the arrangements are. The practice is in a fairly out of the way place and is really only accessible by car.

Report review titled Clean & Modern as unsuitable

3. Review titled Poor communication at your call centre

by Mr Roger Main - Posted on 21 October 2021

I left a review earlier today Reff 0300720 /118276 I have just received an e Mail telling me it won’t be published as I used capitalised words , how ridiculous is that .I used seven highlight words to make my point ,so I will submit it again . I rang this morning to change an appointment, My call was put into a whole system started at number eight I waited and waited then went down to number three in the queue it’s stayed there for over an hour I then used another phone to contact Dorking healthcare and again was put on hold finally well over an hour I spoke to an operator I was polite and put my concern at the long delay in answering My call . I was told by the operator they were busy I accept that but then she said people were at a meeting not a good patient experience at all. Surely if you are planning a meeting you should plan adequate cover within your CallCenter so the patient yes the patient is not inconvenienced and your CallCenter should be covered accordingly. It’s becoming too much of an easy Option for CallCenter to use COVID-19 as an excuse for poor customer service but to wait as long as I did today is not acceptable as a patient of Dorking healthcare you should support its operators if they are calling a meeting I’m sure I was not the only one to complain today it’s not fair on your operators or the patient I really do hope that you will plan accordingly in the future and review your call system especially time waiting there has to be a better way should you become busy that you could inform the patientnot that they’re just a number but at the timescale they can expect to talk to an individual you need to recognise that not all patients have access to the Internet as an alternative to ringing Dorking healthcare I’m disappointed at The reply received from you today regarding using Capitals having been in business all my life I’ve never seen a policy like this before it’s not my intention to shout at people I was making a clear statement that your failure to answer your telephones and the frustration it caused me . It’s not the operators fault is your fault At Dorking healthcare by not providing adequate cover to answer your Patient, You really should start thinking more like a patient,I wonder how you’re managers would feel if they were left on the line for well over an hour and 15 minutes waiting to change appointment, I strong suggest you try the system . I’m very unhappy about the way this has been handled so far today and I will be taking it forward to the CCG as I feel you’ve let the patients down badly on Communications today.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Poor communication at your call centre as unsuitable

4. Review titled Friendly experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 September 2021

This was my first visit, the areas I saw were clean and bright. Signage was clear. Car parking was easy and close to entrance. Staff were friendly and welcoming , I didn’t have to wait to be seen for appointment . Diagnosis was given and my questions were answered, very impressed.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Friendly experience as unsuitable

5. Review titled Very efficient practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 October 2021

I have seen 3 doctors here this year and each one has taken time to listen to me, treat me and give a follow up call. Great

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Very efficient practice as unsuitable

6. Review titled Reassuring service

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 July 2021

An appointment was offered at short notice. Good COVID safety measures were in place. We were in for our appointment within 20 minutes if the appointment time and we’re listened to and offered a plan for treatment we were comfortable with.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Reassuring service as unsuitable

7. Review titled Exemplary

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 July 2021

An excellent patient experience all round and great atmosphere generally. A feeling of a professionally caring treatment too.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Exemplary as unsuitable

Dorking Healthcare Limited (DHC) has not yet replied.

8. Review titled Efficient and friendly.

by Susan Hedge - Posted on 13 July 2021

On time and excellent advice. Very helpful. Quiet waiting room. Helpful consultant with good advice.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Efficient and friendly. as unsuitable

Dorking Healthcare Limited (DHC) has not yet replied.

9. Review titled Great practice. Would recommend.

by Bee - Posted on 21 July 2021

I have been to the hospital several times over the last 3 years and I am impressed by the staff and the fact you get seen so near to your appointment time. It's also nice being able to park easily.

Report review titled Great practice. Would recommend. as unsuitable

10. Review titled Excellent local hospital

by Frances - Posted on 15 July 2021

This local hospital is such an asset in this area.Well organised during the Covid difficulties, with caring staff including very helpful receptionists, face to face and on the telephone.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Excellent local hospital as unsuitable