The Westbourne Centre

1. Review titled Wisdom teeth removal-nervous patient

by Charlotte - Posted on 28 August 2019

About 2 weeks ago I had 2 wisdom teeth removed at the Westbourne. The consultant got both teeth out in under 10 mins (1 was horizontally impacted). I had little to no swelling, bruising and only needed to take a couple of paracetamol for pain. I am an extremely nervous patient and suffer from severe anxiety, this was my first “operation” and having already backed out of getting the procedure done at my dentist I was expecting to not go through with it again but never once did I feel uncomfortable and all the staff I encountered were so friendly and professional and they got the job done! Thank you!

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Wisdom teeth removal-nervous patient as unsuitable

Replied on 28 August 2019

Thank you so much for your brilliant review, Charlotte! We're really pleased that we could make the whole experience more tolerable for you, and get the job done! The dental team are quite used to nervous patients and they do an amazing job of putting patients' minds at ease. Thanks again!

2. Review titled Ridiculous waiting time

by Ibrahim Hussain - Posted on 31 May 2019

Waited 1 hour 50 minutes to be seen. Approached the staff to confirm when I will be seen only to be told my file had slipped. So basically I didn't exist for the appointment. Eventually got seen which took less than 5 minutes.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Ridiculous waiting time as unsuitable

Replied on 31 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We're really sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us here at The Westbourne Centre - this is not the usual high standard of patient care we pride ourselves upon. We will share your comments with the relevant teams and take steps to ensure this doesn't occur again. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

3. Review titled Professional.

by Jason - Posted on 21 May 2019

Extremely pleased with my treatment. Thoroughly professional and great care from pre treatment to after care. Very happy with service. Great job.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled Professional. as unsuitable

Replied on 21 May 2019

Thank you for such a positive review, Jason. We're really happy you were impressed by the service and that your treatment went well.

4. Review titled The perfect dentist for a scaredy cat like me

by Keith Batcheltor - Posted on 08 March 2019

I went to the dentist today, for a tooth extraction. The dentist I saw (shame I cannot mention his name) and his staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, and the dentist explained everything about the procedure and what to expect afterwards. Two quick injections in my mouth, and less than 10, yes 10 minutes later, all over. NO PAIN,I'll say it again, so it sinks into my own head, NO PAIN. Wonderful caring people, what more can I say. Oh and the great reception staff even sorted a taxi out for me and the wife. I cannot thank all at the Westbourne Centre enough. I only wish that I lived closer!!!

Visited January 2019

Report review titled The perfect dentist for a scaredy cat like me as unsuitable

Replied on 08 March 2019

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback, Keith. We're really pleased that you had a good experience and that you felt NO PAIN! We'll pass your comments onto the whole team and let them know the 'scaredy cat' is a 'happy bunny'.

5. Review titled Cataract operation

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 November 2018

They look after you really well, put you at ease and talk you through every step of the way. 10 out of 10

Visited November 2018

Report review titled Cataract operation as unsuitable

Replied on 01 November 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback; we're delighted you had a good experience with us and will pass your comments on to the team.

6. Review titled Poor communication

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 October 2018

Appalled at how poor the centre communicates with me as a patient. Have called/left voice messages and even spoken to resection team - never a call back! There is no email or any obvious means to contact the Centre other then by telephone - which goes to voicemail. I was promised treatment within 2 or 3 weeks and am still waiting. Patient Booking and Reception clearly in cahoots to block any communication or it's incompetence? Poor service either way

Visited September 2018

Report review titled Poor communication as unsuitable

Replied on 05 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're really sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us here at The Westbourne - this is not the usual high standard of patient care we pride ourselves on. Please can you contact our team on 0121 456 0897 or email enquiries@westbournecentre.com, and we'll do our best to resolve the problems for you.