Practice Plus Group Hospital, Southampton

1. Review titled Superb treatment

by Cynthia Morgan - Posted on 08 January 2021

I was treated here for total knee replacement surgery and I’m so glad I did. I’m a very nervous patient and had been dreading the operation but I can honestly say it was no problem at all thanks to the wonderful caring staff. From my first appointment right through to the surgery I was met with professionalism and kindness from every member of the team. Thank you all so much, very happy with my new knee! PS food was great too!

Visited Orthopaedics on December 2020

Report review titled Superb treatment as unsuitable

Replied on 12 January 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff will be delighted to read your comments and praise. It is rewarding to know that you are so very pleased with the treatment you received within our service. We wish you all the very best for the future.

2. Review titled Such kindness and professionalism

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 November 2020

I had a simple contraceptive coil insertion but it was my first time and very painful. The doctor and nurse couldn’t have been kinder! They cared for me with such attention, providing me with painkillers, snacks and a hand to hold. They were just so kind and wonderful and made an uncomfortable situation bearable.

Visited Gynaecology on November 2020

Report review titled Such kindness and professionalism as unsuitable

Replied on 11 November 2020

3. Review titled Fantastic team!

by Keely - Posted on 14 July 2020

I attended the pain management treatment centre today for a nerve blocker injection and had to contact you to say a huge thank you; your team was brilliant! Everyone I encountered was friendly, thoughtful, knowledgeable and looked after me so well. Despite being there for a medical procedure, it really was a very pleasant experience and I am so grateful for the level of care I received today. Thank you to you all, you do an amazing, worthwhile job!!

Visited Pain Management on July 2020

Report review titled Fantastic team! as unsuitable

Replied on 15 July 2020

4. Review titled Superb level of care

by Martin - Posted on 14 May 2020

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who looked after me so well. I was a day case at the level C treatment centre for a prostate treatment. The nurses, doctors, theatre team all gave me excellent care. I think you are all such amazing professionals and nice people. I received such a high level of care and am truly grateful for everything you did for me. The whole team made me feel welcome and reassured throughout the day. I was also looked after really well at my follow up a week later. Thank you ♥ for looking after a nervous 55 year old man so well. I really appreciate it.

Visited Urology on May 2020

Report review titled Superb level of care as unsuitable

Replied on 15 May 2020

5. Review titled Excellence

by Sue P - Posted on 11 January 2020

I am so grateful to Southampton Care Uk Orthpaedics. I came for a total hip replacement, and have such admiration and appreciation for the professionalism of all the staff. I felt cared for every step of the way. The high level of staff interaction that delivered the surgery and ward experience was impressive and gave me confidence and I felt safe. Everyone was polite kind and caring, I thank each and every member of the team.

Visited Orthopaedics on December 2019

Report review titled Excellence as unsuitable

6. Review titled Great nurses

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 November 2019

I came in with my son who was struggling to breathe. The nurses that saw him were absolutely amazing. They quickly treated him and put him (and myself) at ease. Thank you so much to the nurses.

Visited Urgent Treatment Centre on November 2019

Report review titled Great nurses as unsuitable

7. Review titled First Class Treatment

by Charles - Posted on 18 October 2019

I have had 2 cataract procedures performed at Southampton NHS Treatment Centre this year and I cannot praise the Consultant and his team at the Ophthalmology Department highly enough. From arrival at reception to completion of surgery I was treated with care, respect, politeness and helpfulness by all staff in a extremely professional manner. I have always held NHS Staff in high regard and I was certainly not let down on my 2 recent visits. Well done all of you and a big thank you for taking good care of me and more importantly for improving my vision considerably.

Visited Ophthalmology on October 2019

Report review titled First Class Treatment as unsuitable

Practice Plus Group Hospital, Southampton has not yet replied.

8. Review titled Disappointing Admin.

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 September 2019

I chose RSH to have colonoscopy as it had such good reviews. I live near Portsmouth. I arrived with my letter for my preassessment today (9th Sept for 11am appointment) only to be told there was no preassessment clinic thisam. I am disappointed at this lack of organisatiin and it certainly does not fill me with confidence in having the procedure un this unit. The colonoscooy was due Thurs cannot now take place. I travelled from home and paid parking for nothing. Very cross after having psyched myself up for this 'event'.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Disappointing Admin. as unsuitable

9. Review titled Couldn't of asked for more

by Dawn - Posted on 05 September 2019

i had an arthroscopy procedure done last May staff were lovely,put me at ease etc operation improved me greatly.Recently I had to obtain copies of scan and a lady who works at the treatment center was so lovely understanding of the fact I suffer with panic and anxiety a truly lovely lady who is an asset to the treatment center,many thanks to her for putting herself out and quickly getting what I needed.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Couldn't of asked for more as unsuitable

10. Review titled Extremely good

by Jon peach - Posted on 02 June 2020

I had a great deal of pain to my knee. Had this for about 10 years. Not sleeping most nights because of pain. So I got referred by my doctor. And after several scans and x-rays. Was told the problem and a plan to fix it. So I underwent a left knee ACL reconstruction. And left upper end of tibia osteotomy. My knee is now pain free and strong. Not giving way on me and I can sleep without pain. I can only thank all the people involved in my operation and after care in the ward. Would highly recommend the staff and hospital to everyone.

Visited Orthopaedics on August 2019

Report review titled Extremely good as unsuitable

Replied on 03 June 2020