Woolstone Medical Centre

1. Review titled Unprofessional and Biased

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 February 2020

Receptionists are very rude and unprofessional, Doctors are not as helpful as I would expect them to be. Below average with the appointments. my appointment was booked in for 3.20pm and I waited over an hour to be seen, only to be given a ten min slot consultation. This was very unfair because 7mins isn't enough for a consultation after waiting over an hour to be seen. Doctors hardly listen to their patience and they try as much as they can to dismiss most issues. Limited access to facilities, and nurse. Overall, my experience has been by far 4/10 and how I was treatment at Woolstone medical centre has been very disappointing and depressing, compared to my previous practice centre .

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Unprofessional and Biased as unsuitable

Replied on 05 February 2020

I am very sorry to read your comments and hear that you have such a poor impression of our reception staff as well as from our GPs. I would be really grateful if you could contact the Practice Manager directly to provide us with some details about your experience so we can investigate what has gone wrong and seek to make improvements. Thank you. Woolstone Medical Centre 0208 6991062

2. Review titled GP PRACTICE

by Valerie - Posted on 24 October 2019

I’ve been a patient for over 10 years. The doctors are generally good. However the receptionist lac any form of empathy. There seems to be no concern about the patients wellbeing. They blame everything on staff shortages.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled GP PRACTICE as unsuitable

Replied on 01 November 2019

I am very sorry to read your comment and hear that you are unhappy with how you have been treated by our reception staff. I am very disappointed that you have such a poor impression of the practice and would be really keen to find out a bit more about what has happened so we can put it right. Please can you contact the practice directly so we can investigate on 0208 6991062. Thank you.

3. Review titled Reception staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

While generally fine, the service delivered by the reception staff is sometimes less than the expected standard. There is one member of staff who would perhaps benefit from training to improve her manner when interacting with the public. She comes across as quite brusque and somewhat rude, with quite a dismissive attitude. This is my impression formed from a few interactions, and I am open to evidence to the contrary. However, this has been my experience and I really feel that this is below the standard for any person in a public-facing role. It creates quite a poor impression and needs to be fed back to the staff-member for her sake and the reputation of the practice. Totally appreciate the challenges that Reception staff face and the important and effective role they play. My aim is to provide constructive feedback and hope it is received in this light. Regards P

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Reception staff as unsuitable

Replied on 21 October 2019

I am very sorry to read your comments and hear that you have such a poor impression of our reception staff. I would be really grateful if you could contact the Practice Manager directly to provide us with some details about your experience so we can investigate what has gone wrong and seek to make improvements. Thank you, Woolstone Medical Centre 0208 6991062

4. Review titled Great service

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 January 2019

I love this surgery, for an inner London surgery it feels like a family practice& service is great.?today i went in for an energency appointment& was seen by the doctor. She was great, efficient bright& cheerful. Everything a doctor should be. Thankyou for your services.

Visited January 2019

Report review titled Great service as unsuitable

Replied on 14 January 2019

Thank you so much for your comment which will be passed to the entire team. Kind Regards, Woolstone Medical Centre

5. Review titled Bad Service

by Leonard Onoberhie - Posted on 31 August 2018

I have found the communication at the GP to be fairly poor. I have had a leg ulser for almost a month now and not once it occur to them get me referred to leg ulser clinic. Frankly every time I have booked an appointment I was treated as if I was taking up there time.

Visited August 2018

Report review titled Bad Service as unsuitable

Replied on 31 August 2018

I am very sorry to read your comments and hear that you have such a poor impression of the practice and our GPs. I would be really grateful if you could contact the Practice Manager directly to provide us with some details about your experience so we can investigate what has gone wrong and seek to make improvements. Thank you, Woolstone Medical Centre 0208 6991062