Willesden Green Surgery

1. Review titled Best Practice in London

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 July 2020

I can only say great things about this surgery. My experience has been amazing and I feel confident and well taken care of.

Visited April 2020

Report review titled Best Practice in London as unsuitable

2. Review titled A Caring Practise

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 July 2020

I have been a patient of the Willesden Green practice for over 25 years. The doctor always has time and refers where necessary. The practice now has a female practitioner which is an added bonus and she shows empathy and compassion. The reception staff are friendly and are patient despite being under pressure. I appreciate and value the Willesden Green practice.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled A Caring Practise as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great Practice

by Mr Akashi - Posted on 21 September 2020

I have been a patient at this practice for around 18 years and have always been treated with respect and care. The doctor is very reliable and helpful. The staff are very respectful and I wish the best to all the staff at Willesden Green Surgery

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Professional practice, highly recommended

by Iman Alkhatib - Posted on 16 February 2020

A big thanks to the young Dr that I saw on Thursday 13 of Feb . you have made me stress out. After her examination, She referred me same day to the hospital for further investigations. I am so pleased that I saw her as this has put my mind at rest. I also wanted to thank you to a very helpful receptionists and to all the staff at this practice.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Professional practice, highly recommended as unsuitable

5. Review titled Great service

by M Gonzalez - Posted on 17 December 2019

GPs offer a great service in this practice. Very attentive, they listen your symptoms and action whatever they think is necessary (tests, care advise, prescriptions). There is usually a waiting period at every appointment, but for me is worth it.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Great service as unsuitable

6. Review titled Great caring practice

by Elizabeth ( Liz ) Bird - Posted on 03 January 2020

I find every member of staff efficient and caring from the Doctors to the Receptionists. There is so much pressure on the Health Service these days but no one makes you feel rushed they listen you. The medical treatment is excellent everything explained to you. Well done to all at Willesden Green Surgery.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Great caring practice as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great service

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

I was offered an urgent appointment for the same day and received great care at the clinic

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Great service as unsuitable

Replied on 19 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are appreciated and will be shared with our practice team.

8. Review titled Excellent

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

Stuff is professional, kind and the doctors listen and answer carefully to all your queries and problems. Best GP i have ever had so far.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Excellent as unsuitable

Replied on 17 October 2019

Thank you very much for your kind comments, which have been shared with the wider practice team.

9. Review titled Great experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

I needed to see a Dr at short notice, and upon ringing the surgery at 9am, I was offered an appointment an hour later. The Dr was fantastic, and she talked through my problem with patience and understanding, and I left with a short and long term course of action.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Great experience as unsuitable

Replied on 19 October 2019

We appreciate your positive feedback- thank you! Your comment has been shared with the doctors and wider practice team.

10. Review titled 25 years of visits

by N Sealy - Posted on 07 October 2019

I have been a Patient at this surgery for as long as I can remember. The doctors are thorough, professional and caring. I would definitely recommend as they have supported me and my medical needs.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled 25 years of visits as unsuitable

Replied on 19 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind feedback! Your comment has been passed on to our doctors and staff. We hope to maintain and improve on our high standard of care.