The Falcon Road Medical Centre

1. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 October 2021

This practice has seen me through many health stages in my life from the birth of my son through to menopause! The front desk are always friendly & accommodating I can talk to a Dr the same day if I call at 8am the G.P's are friendly & understanding & I think they have coped particularly well during the pandemic, working & having a teenage son with additional needs who finds it hard to get to the surgery we have really benefited from the phone service appointment rather than a face to face appointment long may it last!

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

2. Review titled GP expert in Astrology

by Thierry - Posted on 13 July 2021

I called the surgery on the 13/07 because my daughters have a sinusitis which is getting inflamed. One can tell by looking at the color of the nasal discharge that there was an underlying inflammation. The Doctor declared that everyone in the house had Covid without seeing anyone. I guess he must have a high quality crystal ball.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled GP expert in Astrology as unsuitable

3. Review titled No Customer Care Or Consideration For Patients

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 July 2021

Due to Covid Falcon Road Medical Centre is doing on the phone consultantstions, I rang the surgery and was told that a GP would call me back which happened I found the GP who returned the call was very dissmissive, telling me that I had been seen by the Rheumatology Department at the hospital, dispute my telling him that the consultant at the hospital had called me and wasn't going to prescribe steroids again but would see me in a month, I have alot of swelling and muscle spasms in my legs & arms. I found the Doctor very dismissive, how can you tell me how I am feeling physically without seeing me in person? His whole consultation with me wasn't friendly or sympathic at all, he addressed me as if I didn't know anything about my Health. I'm very disappointed.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled No Customer Care Or Consideration For Patients as unsuitable

4. Review titled High Security Prison

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 June 2021

Since lockdown have been relaxed you would expect GP and Dentists will open their doors and start seeing patients. This surgery operates through entry phone and telephone only . Good forbids they let you in to see a doctor in person. I was ill for over 5 days and hardly drive myself to to a Covid test on Saturday with results back negative the following day . However even though I told the doctor I am negative on Monday he won’t see me . I will call you on Wednesday to check on you! My mother calls on me to check on me not a doctor in times you need them the most . How do you diagnose pneumonia by phone ? It took a visit to a private doctor and a dose of antibiotics to get me on the mend . I am still not fully myself and my third call to the Gp and again I am offered telephone interview . Of course A&E is overwhelmed, because people are forced to go for silly things as doctors won’t see them . If tesco can work and dentists can work so should the GP’s especially for double vaccinated patients with one PCR and two rapid negative tests . This is ridiculous, if it’s safe for emergency doctors should be safe for GP appointments. When I asked when you are planning to change this policy of no face to face appointments she had the audacity to tell me if you are not happy you are welcome to change the practice ! I am terrified of getting ill, after this experience and earlier this year when my 8 year old son had difficulty breathing and over the phone Consultstion doctor gave him indignation medicine , not even trying to listen to his chest . There are other much more dangerous issues than Covid that patients Need help with . They should be embarrassed and be remembered for the oath they gave when choosing to help people .

Visited June 2021

Report review titled High Security Prison as unsuitable

5. Review titled GPs indifference

by Tatiana Di Lecce - Posted on 30 April 2021

I visited the GP practice this morning after approximately a month of complaints about my health problem. Each time I have spoken to the doctors they have been indifferent about my suffering and haven’t taken into consideration any of my requests for the type of tests I know I require which is an MRI. This has only extended the amount of time I am in pain and suffering while the doctor completes a tick box exercise referring me for tests which will not give me a diagnosis. This is a complete waste of NHS money. I know my body and have expressed time and time again the impact this has had on my life with little to no consideration from the doctors. I hope this will make the doctors consider the patients viewpoint and I look forward to the GP practice manager contacting me.

Visited April 2021

Report review titled GPs indifference as unsuitable

Replied on 12 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback, however due to the clinical nature of your comments, the practice will contact you directly.

6. Review titled Wonderful Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 February 2021

It’s the consistently brilliant service this practice provides that has prompted me to leave a review. The reception team in particular are always so incredibly efficient, friendly and professional. Each Doctor I have seen has been thorough. I am very grateful to be a patient at this practice and wish to say thank you to the team there

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Wonderful Practice as unsuitable

7. Review titled High quality care

by Rob and Lauren Broughton - Posted on 11 June 2020

Our family has enjoyed the care from the practice for many years. We feel very fortunate. Recently a home visit by a nurse was arranged for blood rests for my wife and I. This was so that my once extreme anxiety would not reappear due to a visit to the surgery during the covid crisis. Thank you to all including the always helpful admin staff. Thank you for the empathetic way practitioners deliver care. We hope all will be safe in these difficult times.

Visited June 2020

Report review titled High quality care as unsuitable

Replied on 16 June 2020

Dear Mr & Mrs Broughton Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding the staff and services at Falcon Road. Mrs Linda Banks

8. Review titled Above all expectations.

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 January 2020

Hello, I have had terrific service from everyone at Falcon Road Practice, I joined the surgery as I moved out of my previous Drs catchment area, I thought I would not get the same relationship built up over many years, and having to move to sheltered housing with health issues, they have all shown professional care, thank you to everyone, in a world where rushing, and time limits seem to be everything, they have done all they can to assist me, thank you to everyone, reception, repeat prescriptions, return phone calls, I cannot fault them, I have to move on as need a more accessible home, and once again, out of catchment area, a very sad goodbye to everyone, and the chemist next door who deliver, thank you Falcon Road, all who work there and my gp, good luck to you all, Mary.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Above all expectations. as unsuitable

Replied on 21 January 2020

Thank you Mary for your kind and positive comments. It has been a pleasure to have you as a patient. You will be missed at Falcon Road.

9. Review titled Best practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 November 2019

I moved here 6 months ago and have needed to see a GP a few times. I have always been seen on the day I ring or go in to get an appointment. What an amazing service. Thank you.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Best practice as unsuitable

Replied on 21 January 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our appointment system. We also have online appointments if you would like to book in advance.