Swanswell Medical Centre

1. Review titled Wonderful practice

by Chris l - Posted on 03 February 2020

I'm a new patient at this practice my first visit today and I'm very happy with this practice a real doctor who was very pleasent and helpful and reception staff who are a joy to talk to and helpful from the appointment online to the swopping practices procedure top marks thank you thank you and thank you again so happy I've swopped over to swanswell medical centre.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Wonderful practice as unsuitable

2. Review titled Swanswell medical centre

by Gemma B - Posted on 19 September 2019

I have always found Swanswell medical centre a nice surgery, the staff are helpful and friendly. I always feel at ease talking through my appointment needs with the doctors. It’s quite hard to get an appointment with certain ones but this is because they are so good. They take the time to listen and go through everything. I never feel rushed in and out, which shows they genuinely care about their patients needs.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Swanswell medical centre as unsuitable

Swanswell Medical Centre has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Local Surgery.

by Riccardo Brown - Posted on 30 September 2019

Friendly clean practice All staff speak excellent English The doctors are brilliant.

Report review titled Local Surgery. as unsuitable

4. Review titled GP visit

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 September 2019

Went to see the GP today after having a calf injury. I felt that I had to waste the GP's time as the hospital should have issued me with a doctors note for my injury for 3 weeks. The doctor I saw today was very pleasant and caring and agreed that the hospital should of issued a note to cover me for the length of injury. Overall appointment was quick and doctor issued a note for injury. The wait time to see the GP was about 12 minutes after my allotted time given.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled GP visit as unsuitable