St George's Medical Centre

1. Review titled Amazing practise

by SDM - Posted on 17 March 2020

The introduction of AskMyGP has been an absolute god send! It’s so easy to use and if you are required to make a visit you can usually get an appointment on the same day - it is just amazing. The staff are all very friendly and helpful as well, which makes the whole experience so much more pleasurable (or as pleasurable as going to the doctors can be). I always dreaded visits to the doctor but now I almost look forward to it!!

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Amazing practise as unsuitable

2. Review titled Fantastic Doctor and all Nurses and receptionists

by Anonymous. - Posted on 21 January 2020

Once again the service from all involved has been really good but I have to give special praise to our Doctor . On Weds 15th January phoned as needed to get an appt due to a reaction from tablets for my husband,got an appt for 12 and one for hospital booked by Doctor for 2 p.m. If that's not good service I don't know what else is. His treatment of both Bob and I has and is great and I can't thank him enough for all the help given to us both. Also all the people who don't always get thanks, the nurses and receptionists, all deserve praise. All in all a fantastic Surgery and one I am pleased I belong to.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Fantastic Doctor and all Nurses and receptionists as unsuitable

3. Review titled Love the surgery

by Sue1957 - Posted on 08 June 2020

Everyone is so very helpful within the practice and they resolve any issues that you have quite quickly and always ready to advise you to help you get well again. I have had the upmost respect and confidence in the surgery and trust them with the treatment I receive from the surgery.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Love the surgery as unsuitable

4. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 January 2020

My wife and I have had no problem with appointments and all the doctors, nurses receptionist and practice manager are marvelous at doing there jobs. The doctors we see are very good everybody makes you feel at ease and they do stop to listen to what you say

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled Truly outstanding service with askmygp

by BusyMumOfTwo - Posted on 26 November 2019

I have always been most pleased with the care received from this local gp service in Littleport, I have just used the new askmygp system that is being used, and I would highly recommend, easy to use, fast response from the surgery and issue resolved, all in the time I would have normally spent on hold waiting to speak with the (very polite) receptionist! I will definitely be using askmygp again.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Truly outstanding service with askmygp as unsuitable

6. Review titled Caring and competent

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 October 2019

We are mature patients, under the care of St Georges for 10 years As we both have chronic conditions we are fairly frequent visitors. We cannot speak highly enough of the Medical and nursing staff for their competence and compassion. The Reception Staff make us feel welcome and make great effort to refer us to the appropriate Clinician. Dispensary Staff are the best we have ever encountered. The Phlebotomists are 5*. We are unable to find fault with the Practice.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Caring and competent as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great practice

by Peter Noble - Posted on 15 October 2019

I have seen several doctors at the practice ,I cannot Express just how caring efficient professional these people are, from the moment you contact the practice you are made to feel you are the most important person the staff throughout the practice are the most caring pleasant people you could wish to meet. And there is a very special place waiting for them all. Thank you to every one at the practice it's a shame other practices do not follow the same kind considerate practices the staff follow at st George's.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

8. Review titled Outstanding practice

by Ann Longley - Posted on 11 October 2019

St George's is possibly the best practice I have ever been registered with. The majority of the GP's are very good, and a couple are truly excellent. All the nurses are lovely, and everyone is friendly and supportive. The only drawback, is because it is such a good practice, it can be difficult to get an appointment with your own doctor. However, if you have an urgent problem, and call and speak to your doctor, they will endeavour to see you. I cannot recommend St George's more highly, and long may it remain so.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Outstanding practice as unsuitable

Review titled St George's Medical Centre

Replied on 16 October 2019

Dear Mrs Longley, what a lovely comment; thanks for taking the time to post it - it's really appreciated by the team here. We are currently looking at ways to further improve the availability of our doctors and booking choices for patients - watch this space! Kind regards, Simon Randall, Practice Manager

9. Review titled Excellent service

by Stephen Biddle - Posted on 07 October 2019

I attended for my annual flu jab today and the experience was very quick, virtually no waiting. The staff were courteous and professional. Obviously a good plan had been devised to see as many people as possible. Many thanks!

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Excellent service as unsuitable

Review titled St George's Medical Centre

Replied on 16 October 2019

Dear Mr Biddle, thank you for posting this. The team here work really hard to organise the flu clinics so they run smoothly. We actually start making arrangements in July, with planning made particularly tricky the last two years because of last-minute delays in the delivery of vaccines across the country - so your comment is very much appreciated. Kind regards, Simon Randall, Practice Manager.

10. Review titled Exceptional every time

by Geoff Bailey - Posted on 17 October 2019

Recently diagnosed with serious condition so have visited health centre frequently over past 4 months. I cannot praise everyone involved enough.First class service from all teams and the doctor, amazing.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Exceptional every time as unsuitable