Oakleaf Medical Practice

1. Review titled Terrible Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 March 2021

An absolutely atrocious service, I have been trying to ring the practice for the last one hour with no luck whatsoever. This is an absolute terrible service.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Terrible Service as unsuitable

2. Review titled Poor medical treatment

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 October 2020

Cannot get through to the reception desk. Had to wait over an hour to speak to a very unhelpful and rude receptionist who then hung up within minutes. Would not recommend this practice.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Poor medical treatment as unsuitable

3. Review titled Poor experience due to receptionist and doctor

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 May 2020

I would not recommend this practice to anyone the receptionist has no respect for privacy or dignity and the doctors do not care to involve you in your care, they do not want to discuss things but rather dictate things like you are a child.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Poor experience due to receptionist and doctor as unsuitable

4. Review titled Excellent seevice

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 March 2020

Staff member came back after so long not seeing her shes amazing and is the best health care proffesional she has been caring towards me and my family and speaks pushto so helps me a lot

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Excellent seevice as unsuitable

5. Review titled Morning

by Daniela dobrin - Posted on 21 September 2019

All I can say in a few words that the staff are really helpful and kind and understanding! I'm really pleased with the service my doctor is doing!he is kind he is a really good doctor!the best!????

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Morning as unsuitable

6. Review titled Review

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 August 2019

The main dr has helped me so much through out the years. Has spent a long time with me understanding my needs for my health. Honestly, very happy with the practise. Whenever I needed an emergency appointment the surgury was able to fit me.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Review as unsuitable

7. Review titled Not happy

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 May 2019

The receptionist need proper training on how to deal with patients. They are absolutely rude and unprofessional and most of them are clueless. Most of the time they get repeat prescriptions wrong, dont order them on time and then blame the patient that it was never requested. This surgery has been amazing in the past but lately i feel its got terrible, I also work in the healthcare sector hence i can say how appalling the front desk staff are. Definitely need better attitude when dealing with patients.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Not happy as unsuitable

Review titled Oakleaf Medical Practice

Replied on 24 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We would like to apologise you feel you haven't received our normal high quality service. I would welcome the opportunity to look into your particular case. I request that you contact me at the surgery to discuss further. Kind regards Zainab Patel Practice Manager

8. Review titled Attentive and caring doctors

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 May 2019

Oakleaf medical practice has excellent Doctors who have always provided my two boys with the best care. Every time I have needed an appointment on the day they have always catered for me.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Attentive and caring doctors as unsuitable

Review titled Oakleaf Medical Practice

Replied on 24 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback. As a Practice we continuously strive to provide excellent services and we are pleased that your experiences reflect this. Feedback is extremely valued at the practice. I will share your comments with the practice team. Kind regards Zainab Patel Practice Manager