Oakleaf Medical Practice

1. Review titled Try Ring Them

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 September 2022

I have been trying to ring them about covid vax many times .. i have been told that this Centre do the vax and this is the one i got to use , i given phone number as you have to ring for times and appt for vax , after lisening all the rubbish it tells you to press 2 to speak to someone then their phone disconnects you every time .. its not a fault with phone its the way they treat people ..

Visited September 2022

Report review titled Try Ring Them as unsuitable

2. Review titled Awful practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 April 2022

You call at 8 but cannot get an. appointments, its no longer possible to book appointments through the app, i have been told for months someone will get back to me about why i cant but no one has. the practice refuses to book appointments in advance as the practice is only booking on the day appointments which are impossible to get often I have called over 30 times and finally have gotten though around an hour and 30 minutes later to be told there are no available appointments. The last time I got an appointment I was told I would receive a text letting me know when I will receive x cal which did not occur instead I was later told the practice does not have the ability to do so. Instead I will need to wait all day and that the phone appointment could be anytime time up to 8pm. I received a cal after comparing in which I asked the practice manager why the practice is accepting new patients when current patients at cannot get an appointment leading to numerous problems for current patients essentially clinical neglect and I was told he has asked the ccg on more than one occasion whether the practice could stop accepting new patients and has been told no which does not seem right. If the practice chooses it could hire an external service to book appointments on its behalf which many practices do but it has so far refused to do so instead forcing patients to suffer. I booked a double appointment for the following day and asked to confirm it was a double appointment which the individual stated it was as I mentioned two problems. I received a call from a dr who did not give me his name. A few minutes into the call someone walked into his room and started talking to him and he put me on hold, when I mentioned the second problem and the fact I had booked a double appointment the dr stated I need to book another appointment, he specifically stated “he is not a servant” if I want another appointment I will need to call again tomorrow, when I asked for his name he raised his voice and said what does that have to with anything, he was rude, unprofessional and has made me extremely upset at the way he spoke to me, I have contacted the surgery through the website but as usual it will be ignored and nothing will be done

Visited April 2022

Report review titled Awful practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Avoid Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 March 2022

6 months ago Where do I start with this place, I changed my GP from pak health center to this so called GP thinking it would be a better place how I was wrong. Where do I begin this place is mediocre if you want to see a doctor forget it, it's got so many patients yet they still take more patients on they can't even cope with the current demand. As for the receptionist it's like speaking to a wall there mannerisms and general lack of empathy towards patients just astounds me . If you call for a appointment you generally have to wait upto half hour just to speak to someone.

Visited March 2022

Report review titled Avoid Practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Horrendous service

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 November 2021

Currently nearly 2 hours in queue regarding prescription problem. It’s talking over half hour to move up the queue, where is the admin staff? They are not speaking to patients for half an hour! Shockingly bad service.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Horrendous service as unsuitable

5. Review titled Rubbish reception staff no empathy for patients

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 September 2021

Always have to wait for around an hour or more before they pickup the phone twice I have been cut off had to rejoin the queue manager not helpful full of excuses for his 2nd class reception staff...

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Rubbish reception staff no empathy for patients as unsuitable

6. Review titled Good Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 November 2021

Really good reception team phone lines have improved really good service reception team organized just due to covid could get busy

Visited August 2021

Report review titled Good Service as unsuitable

7. Review titled Terrible Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 March 2021

An absolutely atrocious service, I have been trying to ring the practice for the last one hour with no luck whatsoever. This is an absolute terrible service.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Terrible Service as unsuitable

8. Review titled Poor medical treatment

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 October 2020

Cannot get through to the reception desk. Had to wait over an hour to speak to a very unhelpful and rude receptionist who then hung up within minutes. Would not recommend this practice.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Poor medical treatment as unsuitable