Kingsteignton Medical Practice

1. Review titled Amazing service

by Ryan - Posted on 31 January 2020

Always manage to get a prebookable appointment within a week and the few times I haven’t, I called up and spoke to a Gp that day. I have seen a few of the gps and nurses and all have been very polite and helpful.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Amazing service as unsuitable

2. Review titled Helpful reception staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 September 2019

Self booked in ok but had a few questions that needed answering. Went to the reception and found the staff to be most helpful. Time was taken to check the information needed, resolution was carried out immediately (Text appointment confirmation & reminders enacted) future appointment made and confirmed all done in a pleasant manner worthy of praise

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Helpful reception staff as unsuitable

Kingsteignton Medical Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Excellent GP practice.All staff are willing & helpful.

by Rachel Wood. - Posted on 11 September 2019

There is a particular female GP that I find extremely helpful. She maintains eye contact,& is genuinely interested & willing to do her best to help me,whatever the problem.I recommend her to all my friends,as she does not rush me,& is very approachable.All the staff,including receptionists,Nurses,& office staff,do their very best to accommodate our needs,& look after their patients extremely well.I visit KMC quite frequently,so this makes all the difference! Thankyou very much KMC!!

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Excellent GP practice.All staff are willing & helpful. as unsuitable

4. Review titled practice nurse, Kingsteignton medical practice

by James Smith - Posted on 12 August 2019

last week i ripped my big toes nails, the week end i had more concerns so i was given an appointment today 8am to see the practice nurse,she gave 100%care even the the nurse asked the podiatry nurse to see if it possible to ease the pain which he did i like to thank them both 10 out of 10

Visited August 2019

Report review titled practice nurse, Kingsteignton medical practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled excellent service

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 July 2019

This practice is the most efficient gp service we have ever experienced. It feels like the management are meeting the needs of the patients in their care with a caring attitude. We would just like to say a big thank you.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled excellent service as unsuitable

6. Review titled Nurse staff are brilliant

by Anonymous - Posted on 29 April 2019

The nursing staff in the practice are absolutely brilliant. The time and care that they give is beyond any surgery I have been to.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled Nurse staff are brilliant as unsuitable