Kings College Health Centre

1. Review titled Best practice I’ve visited

by Sophie - Posted on 10 December 2019

The care here is exemplary. I’ve had an excellent experience with several doctors who listened carefully, were compassionate, gave great advice and further ideas in follow up emails. I’ve also had very pleasant interactions with a few of the nurses and am always made to feel that the best level of care is being given. Thank you for taking such good care of me and other King’s students! I will be said when I can no longer access the care given here.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Best practice I’ve visited as unsuitable

Replied on 11 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on our services. We are very happy to hear of your positive experience. We wish you all the best for your future when you leave University.

2. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 November 2019

Amazing GP, friendly HCAs and helpful receptionist. I was a patient there for 2 years and I was always taken seriously and treated with respect

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

Replied on 11 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on our service. We are happy to hear of your positive experiences :)

3. Review titled Staff are amazing atrocious appointment availability however

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 December 2019

The staff here are amazing, so good that I have stayed with this practice despite moving all over London and requiring over an hour of travel to attend this GP. In particular, 2 doctors that I see regularly are amazing and have really made me feel cared for. It is with great shame that I am changing my GP practice now for reasons that are likely beyond the control of the people at the practice - the appointment times. I have realised that it doesn't matter how good the doctors are if I never get to see them! Everyone at this practice is great, I cannot speak highly enough of the staff, however, I would not recommend this GP to anyone because of how obscenely difficult it is to get an appointment. Sorry!

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Staff are amazing atrocious appointment availability however as unsuitable

Replied on 09 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our services. We are very grateful for you positive feedback about the staff at our Health Centre. As you will know for routine appointments we operate a rolling two week appointment system which means we only book routine appointments 2 weeks in advance. Introducing this system has significantly reduced the number of non-attended routine appointments. We recognise there is high demand for appointments and understand that at times it can be busy but new routine appointments within 10 working days do become available daily at 9am online and on the phone. We have recently decided to increase the number of GP sessions we have by adding an extra 32 appointments a week starting from January 2020. In conjunction with the above we also have a same day triage service with our on-call GP daily. Patients who feel their medical problem is unable to wait for a routine appointment can access this service by completing an online consultation form between 07:30-10:30 on our website or by calling the practice between 09:00-11:00. We would encourage anybody using our services to provide feedback directly to the practice at the time of your displeasure so we can see if there is anything we are able to put in place to help any individual.

4. Review titled Fantastic centre

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 October 2018

KCHC is fantastic, especially the nursing team. My nurse was very informative and also very pleasant and professional. I was put at ease straight away when walking through the door. I have never had a bad experience and the new practice is amazing. Thank you for such great professionalism that allows me to receive good and proper care.

Visited October 2018

Report review titled Fantastic centre as unsuitable

Replied on 30 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback :). We are glad you are happy with our service