Giffords Partnership

1. Review titled Telephone Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 June 2021

My elderly parents have been trying to get a appointment . Since Friday . Friday waited on the phone 3/4 of an hour no answer. Monday waited on the phone 1 hour no answer. Monday at 18.15 this Evening I tried for my ederleyparent . Got no answers . What is the answer to get an appointment please.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Telephone Service as unsuitable

2. Review titled Amazing GP surgery. I feel very lucky

by Graham North - Posted on 17 May 2021

I keep reading on social media about how people can’t see their GP or get appointments. Or that their GP surgery doesn’t care. Well this is not my experience!! Giffords Surgery have been amazing to me for the last year during which I have been ill. The receptionists, the nurses and the GPs (I have seen 2 in person and spoken to others on the phone) all have been fantastic. We in the area are very lucky to have such an amazing surgery.

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Amazing GP surgery. I feel very lucky as unsuitable

3. Review titled Giffords surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 March 2021

I have been registered with Giffords for the past 6+ years. I’m always able to get an appointment on the same day. The staff are extremely helpful and listen to your health needs. Thank you very much

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Giffords surgery as unsuitable

4. Review titled Not so great

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 March 2021

Have been with surgery past seven years. Keep being switched to different doctors who never know past history. In the last year have been diagnosed with two different ailments by two different doctors not once have I been asked what, if any, symptoms I may or may not have. I have not even been asked about anything in my life that may have bearing on results. The people that I would praise at the surgery are the nurses, they have been fantastic. I would like to add that your practice of doctors ringing back is not great for all, as not everyone can discuss health issues in front of family members. Personally I feel there is no continuity of care as doctors have not even read why you were last seen when they speak to you. Sorry this is quite negative but this is my personal experience.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Not so great as unsuitable

5. Review titled Covid Vaccinations

by Ian and Jane - Posted on 19 February 2021

My wife and I attended at Spencer's Social Club this week. Absolutely top class organisation from the car park stewards, through meet and greet to reception and the vaccine givers. All so efficient and friendly, really good experience. Thank you team.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Covid Vaccinations as unsuitable

Replied on 24 March 2021

Good afternoon, thank you so much for your lovely feedback it is greatly appreciated. Take care Giffords Surgery :)

6. Review titled good practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 March 2021

good practice but sometimes staff on the phones can come across rude and as if they don't really want to talk . but other than that great !

Visited February 2021

Report review titled good practice as unsuitable

7. Review titled Really Well Organised Flu Jab Session

by Richard Jones - Posted on 05 December 2020

As above. Well organised from appointment communication to execution of jab COVID protocols world class. Reassuring health professional. Demonstrated care and commitment to patient. Felt safe and secure.

Report review titled Really Well Organised Flu Jab Session as unsuitable

Replied on 17 December 2020

Good morning, Thank you for your feedback. We are really happy that you felt safe during your visit. Take Care Giffords Surgery

8. Review titled Flu jab

by Janet Crabtree - Posted on 06 December 2020

I was informed via text that appointments could be made for my age catergory. After a pleasant chat with the receptionist I made and attended an appointment. Super efficient welcome, very reassuring information delivered by a doctor prior to a very straight forward and pain free jab. Many thanks

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Flu jab as unsuitable

Replied on 24 March 2021

Good afternoon, I am so glad the process was easy for you and thank you for your lovely feedback. I hope your keeping well. Giffords Surgery

9. Review titled Flu Jab

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 December 2020

Efficient, friendly service from GP administering flu vaccine. Good communications via text messages.

Report review titled Flu Jab as unsuitable

Replied on 17 December 2020

Good morning, Thank you for your kind words. Take care. Giffords Surgery

10. Review titled Friendly practice

by Karen - Posted on 05 December 2020

We went for our flu jab today very efficient and the Dr was really great and made us feel very much at ease. All the staff were lovely and friendly on a very busy day for them.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Friendly practice as unsuitable

Replied on 24 March 2021

Good afternoon, Thank you for your lovely feedback it is very much appreciated by us all. Take care Giffords Surgery :)