Burford Surgery

1. Review titled Excellent care

by Alexandra - Posted on 23 June 2021

I attended the surgery for an appointment this morning. This was arranged yesterday during a phone consultation with the GP (due to Covid rules). The GP explained that he would have a medical student with him and would I be happy to also be seen by him which I said I was. When I arrived at the surgery I had an initial consultation with the student who was both thorough and considerate in his questions. He then explained that the GP would join us for the examination. I had an excellent standard of care and felt very reassured by the consultation. I'm conscious that these are very difficult times, especially for the medical profession, but was impressed that Burford Surgery have maintained the high standards of patient care that they consistently demonstrated pre-pandemic.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Excellent care as unsuitable

2. Review titled Excellent rural country GP practice

by Harry MacInnes - Posted on 30 November 2020

Burford surgery is so consistent in its amazing care for patients. I have been using it for 16 years and this country practice has got better and better year by year. Wonderful, knowledgeable GPs who are always available at short notice. Very responsive reception. Brilliant on-site dispensary service. The dispensary staff know you personally. So much better than waiting in a long queue at an impersonal chemist. We are so fortunate to be patients of Burford surgery. This is an excellent GP practice. Thank you to all the staff. Harry.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Excellent rural country GP practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 March 2021

We have been with them for over 40 years through children, cancer and all else. Always wonderful care. Be open fare and reasonable with them and they will do all they can for you. First Class.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable