Aldershot Dental Practice

01252 334616 165 Victoria Road , Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1JR

Emma Mutch gave Aldershot Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

excellent service , amazing friendly staff

I came to this dentist around 3 months ago , in excruciating pain! The Lovely dentist saw me tackled the pain straight away! I had never visited a dentist before so she made me feel well at ease, answered all questions I had . such a lovley experience from the dentist every time I visit ...the reception staff are friendly and very helpful , all round the staff here are just amazing , would highly recommend this dentist to everyone.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 30 May 2019

Anonymous gave Aldershot Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

all in all not too bad

I have been attending this dental practice every 6 months with my children for the last 16 years. All in all I cannot complain as I have always been able to get an appointment in a timely manner. Although now when I have a problem my dentist is on annual leave and I had to see another who did the usual checks gave me anti biotics and told me to come back if problem not resolved as she really couldn't see exactly where the problem is. I have excruciating toothache so there is obviously a problem.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 25 May 2019

Anonymous gave Aldershot Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental Checkup with a dentist at Aldershot Dental Practice.

Thr dentist I see is very friendly always puts me at ease. They always give me in information on the health of my teeth. If I have any questions about my teeth the dentist always gives me advice. I am VERY SATISFIED with them.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 09 May 2019

harry gave Aldershot Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

poor comunication from reception staff

The reception staff need to speak in clearly, had an appointment checked in at reception, waited in reception. Then called back to desk after waiting for 15 mins. Only to be told I was very late. The receptionist just stared at the computer and basically didn`t care or listened to anything I had to say. The fact I had repeated the appointment time to confirm the booking they didn`t care. Will not be going back. Looking for a new dentist. Poor customer service and spoken English language hard to understand at times.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 11 February 2019

mary gave Aldershot Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

New Patient- good & efficient staff service received

Called into practice on the off chance of registering as new patient. Had appointment on same day for consultation re treatment etc.
Saw Dentist. I made them aware that I am really nervous/phobic about dentists & injections. His reassurance was great, made me feel at ease.
Best of all after Xrays, examinations etc, he told me that he could do my teeth fillings at the same time- great service- very delighted to have such speedy response.
Then I received good advice from him re. denture hygiene care, which I had never ever have dentists telling me this in the past???
All in all, I am very happy with services given to me at this Aldershot Dental Practice.
I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 08 February 2019

GeeCeeCee gave Aldershot Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic Dentists.

Having just moved into the area I am so glad that I chose this dentists. From the moment I stepped into the practice the receptionists were very helpful and friendly and my Dentist is just amazing! Very friendly and professional and more than happy to help me.
The dental nurses are fabulous too.
I would highly recommend this practice in Aldershot in a heart beat. :)
Very happy indeed.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 19 June 2018

Aldershot Dental Practice replied on 22 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding our practice, we are very happy to hear that you found the service and staff here friendly and approachable and look forward to welcoming you back in soon!

Cathel Maclean gave Aldershot Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dentist

Having booked an appointment for this Friday for two extractions previously agreed after an examination I suffered extremely bad toothache on the Thursday and Friday beforehand.
As the pain showed no sign of abating I contacted the practice early on Saturday morning.
The receptionist was very helpful and understanding and asked me to come along and said they would try to fit me in.
As my gums were sore and my face swollen at this stage I doubted whether they would be able to carry out an extraction even if they could fit me in but hoped nevertheless that they would give me some antibiotics or something to ease the pain.
After waiting only 25 minutes I was asked to see one of the Principal Dental Practitioners.
Having examined me and on hearing I had started an antibiotic for a non dental related medical problem they said that the antibiotic I had started on the Friday would also show benefits to the problem as it was of a type that would be appropriate for the toothache.
They then asked me if I wanted to wait for the antibiotic to take effect or if I wanted them to carry out the extraction immediately.
Their manner and approach coupled with the previous two days agony made me decide to go ahead.
As my gums and cheek were very sensitive because of the problem and swelling I anticipated having quite a bit of pain with both the anaesthetic and extraction.
Subsequently I was delighted and amazed that despite having to have a large amount of anaesthetic I felt almost no pain.
Having then waited about ten minutes to let the anaesthetic take effect I was then even more delighted that within a very short period (probably less than three minutes) they had removed both of the offending teeth and amazingly without any pain.
Their manner and approach during the procedure inspired confidence and I can honestly say I cannot recollect a more painless and straightforward procedure from any previous dental treatment.
I was given advice on care of the extraction area etc. and returned home feeling great.
The area has already started to heal and I have had no further problems.
I would therefore recommend the practice and dentist to anyone looking for a professional and expert dental surgeon.
Cathel Maclean, Farnham

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 30 October 2017

Aldershot Dental Practice replied on 04 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding our practice, we are very happy to hear that you found the service and staff here friendly and approachable.
We always aim to satisfy the needs of our patients and are very glad that you took out the time to leave a review. I look forward to sharing your review with the team.