Beanhill Dental Practice

01908 696123 Unit 5 Perrydown, Wastel , Beanhill, Buckinghamshire, MK6 4NE

Anonymous gave Beanhill Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

0 Star

If there was an option for 0 star, that’s what I would give the practice. I was supposed to get teeth extracted for my braces. I was referred and had all the paper work. They scanned it in one week and said they’ll try to get me booked in the same week as they had several spaces. They didn’t get back to me the whole week. The staff were rude and smug. They lacked knowledge and didn’t provide me with the correct information. I called in to get an appointment for today, thinking I was getting my teeth extracted. She looked at my teeth for a couple of seconds. And said she couldn’t do them today. And maybe in 2 weeks’ time they asked the other dentist if he could, he refused. The counter lady threatened me to pay the 21.60 otherwise I’d get a fine. But the dentist didn’t even give me an examination, diagnosis and advice and I was dumb enough not to realise. I wasted my money! And time! I’m furious at the poor service provided. when I was young they gave me a silver filling without asking whether I wanted a white composite. It’s a joke. By far has the worst service and dentists. The hygienist doesn’t clean your teeth properly. If you want good service definitely to go private, the hub dental is amazing and definitely worth the money. Just because its located in a bad area doesn’t mean they should provide bad service. No apology could compensate what I’ve been through today. Now I’m getting them extracted privately.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 25 July 2018

Beanhill Dental Practice has not yet replied.

David V gave Beanhill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Top Work

My dentist was spot on I had an ongoing issue with my tooth and she was so helpful trying to save it not just pulling it out and finally my old filling failed from a different dentist and she gave me injections and drilled and filled all with no pain. Top Work Muchas gracias.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

Beanhill Dental Practice replied on 20 June 2018

Dear David, we thank you for your kind feedback and are glad to hear that you received such great care which will be shared with the team. We really appreciate the time you have spent to leave such kind comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

helen jones gave Beanhill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great service

Great friendly staff. Dentist put my children at ease.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 09 March 2018

Beanhill Dental Practice replied on 17 April 2018

I am glad your children were put at ease during your treatment, thank you for leaving this nice review

John Clarke gave Beanhill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great service

Top notch surgery, great staff and a great dentist! Thank you!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 08 March 2018

Beanhill Dental Practice replied on 17 April 2018

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Would recommend

A clean and welcoming practice with friendly staff and excellent dentists

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 02 January 2018

Beanhill Dental Practice replied on 08 January 2018

Thank you for leaving this kind review. We are happy you have taken time out of your day to let us know you thoughts, and we are glad they are positive!

Anonymous gave Beanhill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fast efficient staff and dentist!

Registered as a new patient here in December and received first hand service by the Receptionist... fufiled all my questions regarding forms ect.. had my first appointment today and the dentist I saw gave great care to my feelings as I’m quite nervous..took the time to explain the treatment and payment accordingly. Overall great service all round and great communication Thank you.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 02 January 2018

Beanhill Dental Practice replied on 08 January 2018

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are glad our patients take the time out of their day to provide feedback, it really helps us out!

Thanks again.

Laura harwood gave Beanhill Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Shocking service incompetent dentist

Today I visited this dentist at beanhill dental surgery it was ..... can I say not even worth it honestly never met someone so unprofessional

I had to go on Sunday to the hub for a emergency dental appointment they said I needed a root canal post and crown done I can't afford to get it done there and as i was a patient of beanhill they said book they will be able to to do it so went there

Didn't give a new x-ray went off a old and said they were not prepared to do the prodecdure and strugged their shoulders so I walked out .so did a complaint at reception spoke to a person on the phone and they said they paid the same for each procedure so basically lazy and won't do the work because it's more time NHS dentist who can't be bothered.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 09 August 2017

Beanhill Dental Practice replied on 11 September 2017

Thank you your email, however, to allow us the opportunity to respond I would appreciate if you could contact myself the Practice Manager, so we can discuss and resolve the concerns you have raised.

Richard Waller gave Beanhill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

First class service

I have been using this practice for the last few years, and feel credit is due to the professional and helpful manner in which all my appointments have been conducted. I am never kept waiting the staff are helpful and friendly form the practice manager down to the receptionist, the dentists are helpful and explain what is going to be done, and always have given me the best advice and treatment. I cannot fault this practice first class, keep up the good work.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 20 June 2017

Beanhill Dental Practice replied on 12 July 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for such kind words. We are very glad every time our patients take time out of their day to provide feedback, especially when it's as kind as this.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Put at ease

Really impressed with the service and efficiency shown at the practise. I was put at ease, I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 May 2017

Beanhill Dental Practice replied on 22 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive comment on our NHS Choices page, we are glad you felt at ease and look forward to seeing your family and friends. Thanks again!

Anonymous gave Beanhill Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Lovely practice

All the staff are lovely and very welcoming. I'm very nervous and the dentist puts me at ease. Would highly recommend!

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 11 May 2017

Beanhill Dental Practice replied on 12 July 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this positive review.