Thame House Dental Practice

01844 218060 16 High Street , Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 2BZ

Tom Roberts gave Thame House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic experience with wisdom tooth extraction

I had a fantastic experience at Thame House Dental in May 2017.

I needed a wisdom tooth removed from my upper jaw. I arrived a few minutes early and was called for my appointment at almost the exact time that it was booked. I was given anaesthetic injections (which I did not even feel - including to my palette). After checking for numbness in my gum the the tooth was removed without problems. The whole process took about 4 minutes. I had a small amount of bleeding but surprisingly zero pain (even in the following days). I was also given advice as to how to manage the gum afterwards (i.e. cleaning, and in the case of further bleeding etc.)

I was expecting an ordeal, but this whole experience was painless (pun intended). Happy as I was to be out of the dentists as soon as possible, I was very impressed by the excellent care I received and the professional and friendly manner in which the staff conducted themselves.

I could not be happier. Many thanks Thame House Dental!

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 23 May 2017

Thame House Dental Practice replied on 09 January 2018

Dear Tom Roberts,

I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

Great Service

The only problem I have is - are they "upselling" or do I really need to see an Hygienist every time I visit for a checkup?
Apart from that - Great service. Wonderful people.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 04 May 2017

Thame House Dental Practice replied on 09 January 2018

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Taekwondo_Julie gave Thame House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dental team I've ever met!

Despite being an International Taekwondo Player, I am terrified of the dentist due to a childhood experience but this is the best practice that Ive ever been to as they know exactly what to do and truly understand fear.
The reception team and the nursing team are all happy people and are approachable which makes things less daunting. My dentist has gotten me from being so scared that I stood in the doorway in tears and couldn't get in the room to having two fillings done awake.
The whole team have been really understanding, extremely patient with me and have done what no one else had done before - just talk to me and listen to my fears.
I'm still afraid but it's not really severe now which is a great feeling and going to the dentist has become a normal part of my life now.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 25 March 2017

Thame House Dental Practice replied on 25 April 2017

Thame House prides itself on patient care, ensuring each individual's needs are met to a high satisfaction. We are thrilled that we have been able to help you overcome your fears and will continue to make each visit as easy for yourself as possible.

Anonymous gave Thame House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Appointment avaliability very flexible.

Very impressed with the practice, appointment availability was very flexible and the staff were very accommodating, making my visit very pleasant.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 16 December 2016

Anonymous gave Thame House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

good choice of appointment times

reception did their best to fit me at times that work best for me!

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 08 September 2016

Great dentist !!

So understanding about my fears. Reception team are fab. Always asks what times work best for me.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 02 September 2016