Thame House Dental Practice

01844 218060 16 High Street , Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 2BZ

Neil C gave Thame House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Family Dentist

Love these guys. I wanted a dentist who would put my 4 children at ease (2 on the autistic spectrum). I went with this practice because of the wonderful reviews and I am very pleased I did. Our dentist is fabulous: friendly & chatty, she explains everything very clearly (including any fees) and talks us through all our options. I always feel that I am fully in control of any treatment options and I feel that I and my children are in very good hands. Also, important to me, a very gentle approach to treatment, with minimal discomfort. Best of all, she is so good with the children; it is really nice to see them take dentistry in their stride.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 05 February 2019

Maria Hopkins gave Thame House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dental Practice

I was very nervous about my dental hygiene visit but the hygienist was brilliant and really calmed my nerves. The nurse was very good and the receptionist was very friendly. Will definitely come back

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 04 February 2019

Bella donnison gave Thame House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great NHS dental practice

Welcomed with a smile.. Lovely helpful staff, tidy reception area and clean surgery! Was seen on time for my appointment. Would highly recommend this dental practice for people of all ages.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 22 August 2018